where to start

• Thread starter Deleted member 6259
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6259

howdy guys getting abit board with cable boxes and want to give a proper satellite system a try can anyone recommend a half decent system for around 250 - 300 would like a moving one if possible.

also a couple of questions around how many channels do you get or does it all depend on cards ect

would i need planning permission to put the dish up.

and the inportant question can i get the alot more premiership football lol

cheers john

ps im complete new to satellite so ignore me if im asking thick questions lol

John you should get a motorized setup for that easily, prem matches m8 depends on what patches are available.

Technomate 1500 is a good starter box that even I knew how to use.

I sure more info will flood this thread ;)

cheers mate my pc room is getting started this week (yeah she let me lol) so im needing some entertainment to go with my mini fridge lol

cheers again mate

As Dutcho has said, go with the TM1500.
Great box, easy to set up and plenty of updates.
Depends what you live in, up to a 1m dish is permitted now, but check this guide.

http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/uploads/ant/antenna_guide.html

If you want to card sh*re, then a good starter box is the dreambox 500s or you can pick up a less supported box like the relook mutant 200 for half the price, this box has good right ups. But you won't go wrong with the Technomate 1500

kardex
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tm1500, Triax1.1m, moteck2100a H-H motor,dragon cam and plenty of useless cards.

Last edited:
hello little john m8. as already stated a system like this is ideal for beginners and is the exactly the same system i got m8. theres a lot open at the minute D+ is open by adding keys manually,TPS is a/u and premiere is also open by adding keys via remote. if u want something more technical get a dreambox and if ur used to dreamboxes on cable u would have no probs setting one up eg flashing,ftp'ing etc. also if you wanted to join a card share the dreambox is the way to go. there is soo much choice john and you wont be dissapointed m8,i've never looked back have a look here for football matches thats on satellite

Looks like its the Technomate 1500 then :) cheers guys look out for many more help threads on how to set up etc pmsl

john

Back