Where to find premier league games

Slugweeny1

Inactive User
Reaction score
I can watch football on sky and bt and santena are there any other channels you would suggest for premier league matches

Live EPL rights have been sold to over 200 broadcasters around the world, best is by satellite for quality - there's somewhere around 40-60 from the UK then IPTV for others.

Best has been beIN Sports & all 380 matches but they've signed a deal with the EPL for the next 3 season's matches & as part of the deal, they've had to shift the live EPL to a much harder to receive satellite for UK.

Channels like Duhok on 57e or Zimbo on 10e show it free to air, a few others, then some soft encrypted & the rest need a subscription service. Very few on feeds but there are other matches.

LJs liveonesat for the listings, although they aren't 100% & some matches that are shown aren't on their listings etc.

Just to add to cappuccino's list, Nova Sports Bulgaria on 39e tends to show PL matches when there are fixtures midweek, two are being shown this midweek. Diema on 39e also. BISS keys required to unscramble both.

Is it possible to unscramble BETFRED TV? Manic listed it in a previous thread which led me to believe that it's unscrambled but i've tuned it and i get a good signal but it's scrambled on my technomate 5402 M3. Is CS required to unscramble? Just to note i don't have CS. I don't have much experience with powervuu so any help would be appreciated.

Would be helpful to unscramble that channel as they show a fair few premier league games too.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Sorry, Diema and Nova on 39e are not BISS, but they do auto-update on certain TM models.

Install kodi..all football shown and great quality...
Read the iptv/kodi/wookie/dw build/Ray's light build threads...

- - - Updated - - -

You would also need to tell us where you are and what sat set up you have..I can guess the UK

Back