Where to buy turf ?

Starplus

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals just doing my garden and laying new lawn , just wanted to know if anyone has a recommendation as where to buy ? I have tried Rowlawn but are a bit expensive , any other good retailers ?
Thank You

Hi guys and gals just doing my garden and laying new lawn , just wanted to know if anyone has a recommendation as where to buy ? I have tried Rowlawn but are a bit expensive , any other good retailers ?
Thank You

i reed seed my garden last year an it done well

i reed seed my garden last year an it done well

Is re-seeding a better option than re-turfing m8?. Most people want to see an end product fast not watching the grass growing under there feet. Just my two penny worth that's all @johnboymartin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was happy with these guys...ht*p://www.onlineturf.co.uk/turf/north-west-turf.asp

Is re-seeding a better option than re-turfing m8?. Most people want to see an end product fast not watching the grass growing under there feet. Just my two penny worth that's all @johnboymartin.

you got your penny worth in lol

Last edited by a moderator:
you got your penny worth in lol

According to my reckoning I seem to recall giving my two pennies worth?. Now as you have only given me one penny back young Sir, I do believe you owe me the grand total of one pence. Cheques or postal orders are accepted or instalments can be arranged. I thank you. :proud:

According to my reckoning I seem to recall giving my two pennies worth?. Now as you have only given me one penny back young Sir, I do believe you owe me the grand total of one pence. Cheques or postal orders are accepted or instalments can be arranged. I thank you. :proud:

can i pay over 5years old man

Grass it's everywhere !! Have you got a spade? And a local field?

Got seed from boston seeds
Will try that and see what happens , the council fields are safe for now

Back