Where to buy R4DS with quick delivery?

JohnO1234

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Where can I get these kits from with memory card as well. I want one thats quick delivery.

Cheers,

JohnO

try [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Revolution-Version-Support-Newest-kernel/dp/B00180V2IK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1216289548&sr=8-1"]HERE [/ame] cheap these days

try deal extreme, and also consider the edge card, my 2 sons have got a ds each one has the r4 the other the edge, and the son with the r4 has noticed that some games wont play off his r4 but work fine with the edge.

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_/026-8845302-0170043?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=rd4&x=0&y=0[/ame]

here m8

Mhh conflicting info on the net... no change there then lol

The site you got yours from Lizzy also advertises the R4 V2 and states it will accept 4GB & 8GB cards

clickshop dot com however states that anyone stating that there V2 will accept cards higher than 2GB are lying?

Great lol now im confused :)

Ahh hold on its getting clearer :)

Apparently, the R4 "EDGE" is the card to get to accept high capacity cards so ifI get this, is there anything else I need to do or will the play DL'd "Demos" straight off?

Ahh hold on its getting clearer :)

Apparently, the R4 "EDGE" is the card to get to accept high capacity cards so ifI get this, is there anything else I need to do or will the play DL'd "Demos" straight off?

All R4s are very easy m8 you just copy and paste your downloaded roms in the micro pen you get the with the r4 its a doddle any will do depends what you want there all pish

i get mine fro Technet on Amazon, with a 2 gig micro for just under £15 quid delivered,,got a 4gig micro for my n95,about £4,works no prob in V2 r4

27/8/o8

amazon (digizo) R4 version 2 with 2gig card(sandisk) £10.40+£4.50 pp

the instructions that come with the R4 states that the latest version of the software (v 1.21) which was released on 07/08/08 will support 4gb,8gb,and 16gb cards

27/8/o8

amazon (digizo) R4 version 2 with 2gig card(sandisk) £10.40+£4.50 pp

the instructions that come with the R4 states that the latest version of the software (v 1.21) which was released on 07/08/08 will support 4gb,8gb,and 16gb cards

How does the digizo R4 compare to genuine R4s? i.e. load/save speeds etc.

iam sorry but i can't answer that as i have not owned an original,what i can say is that everything seems to be running just fine on version 1.21 with sandisk 2gig card (proberly fake too)

iam sorry but i can't answer that as i have not owned an original,what i can say is that everything seems to be running just fine on version 1.21 with sandisk 2gig card (proberly fake too)

I might pick one up as a spare.

Cheers.

I read that you need 1.21 firmware to run the bigger cards.That`s why I signed up here.Can`t get it to download,for whatever reason.After looking around this site.I`m glad I found it.Alot of cool stuff here.

1.21 firmware is the latest firmware that is out for fake r4's it can support up to 16gb cards.
if you have a real r4 then stick with v 1.18 and a 2gb card and you won't go wrong.

if you are struggling to get v 1.21 then it's in the ds download section

I read that you need 1.21 firmware to run the bigger cards.That`s why I signed up here.Can`t get it to download,for whatever reason.After looking around this site.I`m glad I found it.Alot of cool stuff here.

the number of posts to get to download section has now
been reduced to 5 helpfull posts m8
so ur nearly there. any shitty posts will be scrubbed
it inst automatic though so might take time to refresh

and im running big als 1.21 on fake card and its fine

Back