where the donation option gone?

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just noticed my spinny has gone,,, where is the option to donate I can't find it in CP? I feel naked without my spinny.

cheers

Just noticed my spinny has gone,,, where is the option to donate I can't find it in CP? I feel naked without my spinny.

cheers

Digiworld has become cyber environmentally friendly and has decided to stop them for the time being :Cheers:

not sure m8 may have something to do with the cable section stuff (people paying donations for info as the cc's see it and the site and mods in particular may be more of a target for them then if they think someone is making money from info (which was not the case on this site in case anyone thinks that is what i meant) or i may be way off the mark and it is just a temp glitch...lol...

Digiworld has become cyber environmentally friendly and has decided to stop them for the time being :Cheers:

ohhhh that just goes to show i havn't logged on for a while because of my misses doing my head in of being on the computer too much.

cheers m8

I was hoping to become a donated member soon, is there any way I got possibly pay not through the website.

Or would it be just best if I waited a little bit longer until all the changes were made.

I think I'll wait, I'll spend the money on ebay goods!

I think the admin have stopped taking donations for the time being. There have been other, similar threads to this.

Back