Where is the...

Do you mean the Orangey one ???

That was called DW main look. I think MickieD said he would add another skin when he has the time. I am using original untill Fresh is finished.

I think we should boycott the Fresh is Back skin and get it replaced with the 'DW Main Look' That was the one ive used for ages, hopefully this will be one to return.

I think we should boycott the Fresh is Back skin and get it replaced with the 'DW Main Look' That was the one ive used for ages, hopefully this will be one to return.

Nooooooo. I like Fresh, it the most modern looking one, it just needs a few links but so do the others, its just a matter of waiting until there is time for it to be done.

I've just switched to it now (I was on Original) and it could grow on me i suppose. Once the realtime posts link is back I might stick with it lol

Do you mean the Orangey one ???

That was called DW main look.

Thats the one for me! find the disturbed one too dark (strains my eyes)using original for the time being although fresh would be ok at a push

DW was a good skin...I used it at work because the links were on the left side, the screens at work are crap and you had to use side scroll if links were on right side. DW main also had mark forums read without having to go to quicklinks. But I still prefered Fresh.

I prefered the dark one but last time I used it (a few days ago) it as buggy as hell.

Fook knows what I'm using now, it's white and blue and makes my skin burn.

Back