where can I get a dreambox from?

jazz_qwerty

Inactive User
Reaction score
He there peeps,

Where can I get a Dreambox 500C from - Ive seen a handful but they take paypal - are there any companies that take credit/debit card -

ohh I have seen one or two sites but they seem to have inflated prices - I should be looking out for around £130.00 for a dreambox.

any help most welcome

S

Speedy2206

Dreamboxes are usually about £130 + postage.
PayPal uses your credit/debit card to pay for purchases... its easy to set up and FREE. :)

Liam

jazz_qwerty

Inactive User
Reaction score
liamcrayden said:
Dreamboxes are usually about £130 + postage.
PayPal uses your credit/debit card to pay for purchases... its easy to set up and FREE. :)

Liam

thanks Liam,

Ill look into this

loady

Inactive User
Reaction score
If you get a FREE one you have to be prepared to give your waking life to making images and answering questions...ie...sell your sould to the forum ;)

khan

Member ++
Reaction score
hi mate

there is guy in evesham he is good both service and price and technical
i am not sure i can post his web site . if i am aloud to post i will put it

krazylegz

DW Regular
Reaction score
satstore mate got mine from there so did many others on this forum. £129 plus a tenner for postage. phoned and payed with debit card on a monday and box was here the next day on a tuesday get the phone number from www.satstore.co.uk and ask if they've got any in. couldnt get better service m8

krazylegz

DW Regular
Reaction score
i read somewhere else that said they were that price but cheaper when they phoned up. but i only paid £129 plus the tenner postage for mine. best to phone up and see

TEST