Where can i buy a MOSC.

iDDMonster

Inactive User
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Hi

No one on ebay is selling any MOSC cards. Any idea where I can get one? As they are the only ones working at the moment, I am assuming they are like gold dust.
 

crackerchalk

Inactive User
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
1,931
Reaction score
42
Location
Berks Pure NTHell
Hi
Guess u aint read up yet
You can get em on fleebay
Try looking 4 a rom 11 boc unlocked
Or a rom 10 A16 unlocked
Then u dont need a t911 to open it
Hope that helps:Cheers:
 

iDDMonster

Inactive User
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
crackerchalk said:
Hi
Guess u aint read up yet
You can get em on fleebay
Try looking 4 a rom 11 boc unlocked
Or a rom 10 A16 unlocked
Then u dont need a t911 to open it
Hope that helps:Cheers:

Sorry for my ignorance. learnt how to do funcards and then tit2 cards and then dboxes. Now that tit2's arn't working I am trying to get to grips with MOSC.
 

Donnie Darko

Inactive User
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
5,361
Reaction score
45
Location
In the bookies
iDDMonster said:
Hi

No one on ebay is selling any MOSC cards. Any idea where I can get one? As they are the only ones working at the moment, I am assuming they are like gold dust.


search for 'rom card'
 

alvinder1

Member ++
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
605
Reaction score
4
Location
wolverhampton (telewest) uk
rom11 boc

here is one on ebay but it is locked you will need a modded t911 to unlock it ( i havnt haad no trouble unlocking these ) and this script does it for me everytime (unless card dont return atr).. hope this helps
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LOCKED-rom11-...yZ101368QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
also
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/50x-rom-11-nagra-cards_W0QQitemZ5832252760QQcategoryZ60837QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
also
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/11x-NAGRA-ROM...833733912QQcategoryZ60837QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
 
Last edited:

fatblerk

Inactive User
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
1,429
Reaction score
2
iDDMonster said:
Sorry for my ignorance. learnt how to do funcards and then tit2 cards and then dboxes. Now that tit2's arn't working I am trying to get to grips with MOSC.

Well you've saved the easiest till last then m8, if you can do all the others then an open rom card should be no problem at all ..... :)
 

epenn31

Inactive User
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the links alvinder1.
 
TEST
Top