.: Where are We ? :.

fergy

Member ++
Reaction score
I know, Earth, lol.
No, kiddin' :)

I want to know does We learning and who was figure what, do You guys have a time for trying, does osborne, ellie and Me can help You in any kind of problems about coding, compiling, .....? ( well, not strictly: ANY KIND, We don't giving help with woman's :) )

Please, don't be shame to write about confusing situations with compilers, errors, ..... whatever.

As I say, We are here to help. And doing mistakes is human thing. :)

I managed to get my Image transferd to my box but it was missing now and next on infobar and it seemd to miss certain transponers
got some movie channels but also missed some movie channels lol no sky sports but get eurosport
so back to the drawing board for me :(
but Im getting there ;)

I managed to get my Image transferd to my box but it was missing now and next on infobar and it seemd to miss certain transponers
got some movie channels but also missed some movie channels lol no sky sports but get eurosport
so back to the drawing board for me :(
but Im getting there ;)

Then, We must take a look into EPG patch.
Well, I was expecting that because, SKY UK is specific little one. :)
But, don't give up! We'll sorted that.

That's it??

lol me thinks we have a fair few silent learners among us :) :) maybe too shy to share any problems hehe

come on guys speak up its hard for us to take things to the next step if we dont know where bouts u r

cheers

osborne82

Guys. I really am grateful for what you are doing, and I do want to learn , but time isn't always on my side. I only have the one box, and the wife get's pretty mad every time I want to try a new image.
I think I'm getting there, but haven't finished the first 5 stages / parts yet. Still trying to understand what's going on.
It took me 2 hours to work out how to start a command prompt. (I come from a pc background, not unix.)
BTW is there an easy GUI text editor available. I have seen how bad "vi" is, and don't really want to use it unless I really have to.

Once again. Thanks for your work so far.

Guys. I really am grateful for what you are doing, and I do want to learn , but time isn't always on my side. I only have the one box, and the wife get's pretty mad every time I want to try a new image.
I think I'm getting there, but haven't finished the first 5 stages / parts yet. Still trying to understand what's going on.
It took me 2 hours to work out how to start a command prompt. (I come from a pc background, not unix.)
BTW is there an easy GUI text editor available. I have seen how bad "vi" is, and don't really want to use it unless I really have to.

GUI text editor? Hmm, try with Kwrite or Kedit.
Ehehe, My wife is also mad at Me most of the time because I get inspiration for testing when She look movie or soap. lool :)

There is a text editor in the ubuntu i posted not sure about others but there should be...

Back