When N3 Hits everyone, What are people gonna do?

who's N3 and why's he hitting people?

the only challenge involved in the sat scene is trying to figure out why I bought a tm600 -I replaced it with a £15 firedtv-s from ebay and everything working with no WS bug, fully working EPG for further can I can be bothered to scroll and proper PVR facilities, much better picture and sound quality etc. etc. etc. - it did take about 3 hours to setup and configure but over 2 hours of that was getting the stream EPG fully working as sat has a seriously screwed up idea of what a useful EPG should be.

end of "challenge"

anyone wanna buy a nearly mint tm600? brillant bit of kit lol

Got any link to tutorials or info for this box? Can't see any on ebay at the moment!

the firedtv-s is an external pc dvb-s card - it's currently running on a vista system using mediaportal as the front end, with a mdapi, acamd and fausto plugin setup to assist cs

digital everywhere - FireDTV S/CI MCE

unless you wanted info on the tm600 lol

who's N3 and why's he hitting people?

the only challenge involved in the sat scene is trying to figure out why I bought a tm600 -I replaced it with a £15 firedtv-s from ebay and everything working with no WS bug, fully working EPG for further can I can be bothered to scroll and proper PVR facilities, much better picture and sound quality etc. etc. etc. - it did take about 3 hours to setup and configure but over 2 hours of that was getting the stream EPG fully working as sat has a seriously screwed up idea of what a useful EPG should be.

end of "challenge"

anyone wanna buy a nearly mint tm600? brillant bit of kit lol

this looks interesting, but doesnt exist on ebay or cant find any on sale for 15 quid, says it does satelite and hd can you confirm this?

Also can you c/s on this....

if it could do all the above id be shocked that no ones mentioned it lol

the unit is no longer in production and as detailed in my other reply is simply a firewire dvb-s unit - all of the difficult stuff is handled by a pc - but yes it does do everythign i say

I was surprised to get one for £15 - as they normally go for £80+ when available - obviously people didnt like something about the listing

FireDTV S/CI (PC Satellite Digital Receiver) on eBay (end time 23-Jun-10 19:28:03 BST)

as it's dvb-s it doenst do HD - unlike dvb-c and dvb-t this doesnt seem to be a codec only related issue - and yes of course you can CS with it

Back