When do the tickets for Scotland V Spain go on sale?

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
im thinking of taking my wee boy to hampdem to see this game. us v the best team in the world. how cool is this game going to be? we will probably get humped in that usual glorious disaster that we scots are used to, lol. im just looking forward to the world champs coming see us! ole!

Public sale starts next week but i'd be surprised if there are any available after the SSC sale ends.

Buy Scotland Tickets

Good luck, I have mine already, hope to see you there

The Pre-Sale started yesterday. For that you will need a code!

Im in the supporters club so allready have my ticket, they also sent me the pre-sale code which is ESP1210, not sure if theres any left though.

Cant wait for this game and the away game in prague!

SPAIN PRE-PUBLIC SALE

Many thanks to all of you who have purchased tickets for our forthcoming match against the World Champions, Spain, in October. We are already well on our way to a sell out on what we are sure will be a fantastic evening.

Just in case you haven’t managed to buy your ticket yet, we will be opening up a pre-public sale from 9 am on Wednesday 8 September until Midday on Friday 10 September, ahead of our general sale next week.

If you’d like to take up this offer, then log onto Buy Scotland Tickets and use the following promotional code: ESP1210 to purchase tickets.

got mine :)

middle of the weststand behind the goals :)

£26!! cheaper than the bloody seat i was in on tuesday nite!! £35 to watch us scrape y lichtenstien

Cheers
MFGAVMFC

It's only because some people are stupid enough to actually pay for tickets to watch Scotland get trounced. It's an opportunity for Scotland fans to sit there and imagine its the World Cup Final.

You know the old saying "A fool and his money"

Regards

Liam

Difference between Scotland fans and England fans is that we support our Country at all times, not just cos they are winning or going to World Cup. Yes we are pish, yes we struggle to beat Liechtenstein but compare the atmosphere at Hampden to that of Wembley and you will realise why we gladly pay for our tickets. Your lot are a bunch of passionless individuals who play for themselves, we have a group of players who are proud to represent our country despite the drubbings and failure to qualify.

Alba gu brath!

cant seem to get this to work. must be sold out. thx anyway guys. ill just need to wait for the public sale. unless someone has 3 spare tickets i can buy from them.

It's only letting you buy one ticket, so looks like you can't buy tickets sitting together at this stage?

cant seem to get this to work. must be sold out. thx anyway guys. ill just need to wait for the public sale. unless someone has 3 spare tickets i can buy from them.

Maybe it's constantly updating Stef, I just got 2 tickets for me & the wee fella, hopefully sitting together.
Didn't mention it to his mum as didn't think we'd be lucky enough to get any so I may need to sell them later (it's his birthday that day & she might want us do something together that night but it's a school night too :proud: )
Maybe worth trying again mate.
HH.

Buying tickets to public slaughter lol 4-0 to spain:proud:

Buying tickets to public slaughter lol 4-0 to spain:proud:

probably, however if i manage to get tickets i will see the world champs and scotland play. its not always a bout winning. have u heard the hampden roar? my wee boy is 4 and if i manage to get tickets my wee boys first football match will be against the world cup winners. how good will that be to tell the grandkids?

Back