whats this about opus cards

TBC

Inactive User
Reaction score
seems some peeps are saying there opus cards are still running in PURE NTL.
if you have one could you please post o/s and files used.
thanx

pure ntl is net id's starting 00

opus - not working in Coventry

Please let me know when they are back on. Or new method/files to re-programme

au cards

opos/ atmega/ tit/tit2/cards not working in some of nottingham. only ones to work are fun and mosc.

twobeercans are you thinking maybe the 1.03 versions might be still active . me i upgraded to 1.04 and have been trying to find a way of downgrading just to try it .no joy yet though .

Hi
The real question is who has 1 that works
I just think its a rumour and its the c&w people
Cos they aint been hit yet
They have changed their system
All that glitching problems was worth it
Only got 1 phone call Cos of moscs
I think 2beercans is just hoping

*****+1

I'm still running Opus in pure NTL mate (Glasgow North) and I have 3 boxes on the go and not 1 complaintYET
All I Know is the O/S is 1.3/1.4 apart from that my son does most things so when he gets here I'll let you know.
This was all my son's idea as I wanted to do it on the cheap with Atmega but he said Opis hav a good back up systm and are reslly helful.

TBC PM sent mate Thanks.

not sure what an opos is but a couple of friends of mine have got the modified nthell cards and theirs updated fine, but the atmega and funs and tits all went down. we are in a pure nthell area(south wales)

Im running Opos card upgraded to 1.04 in pure ntl area Leicester also i sold 3 on same OS and even theres are working.. Tit2/Atmega Dont AU.. MOSC cards still works here my freind uses it.. Funcard AU dunno about that i might give it a shot on my bros box to check if it lasts :pPP....

You guyz still want the OPOS FILES I USE

opus upgrade

How do you upgrade opus card to 1.04 pls any tuts

Hi All,

taffyss said:
Im running Opos card upgraded to 1.04 in pure ntl area Leicester also i sold 3 on same OS and even theres are working.. Tit2/Atmega Dont AU.. MOSC cards still works here my freind uses it.. Funcard AU dunno about that i might give it a shot on my bros box to check if it lasts :pPP....
You guyz still want the OPOS FILES I USE

Yes Please,

Then I'll have to read the Tut, how to do one as only ever done one. LoL

m8 i nothing has happend to mine atmega 163 working perfect here and so is a fun 4 i made with the rst 17/11 ;@) im ex c/w btw

My opos 1.04 went down, and can't get fun's to work, in Leamington area by the way.:mad:

taffyss said:
Am i allowed to post the opos upgrader here or only mods allowed???

can't see a reason not to post matey ! post away

yeh it is the same sorry i reposted on other thread with the upgrader never seen this thread as updated cuz i kept getting server busy on the forums lol..

Back