Whats the worse pain??

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
If you guessed tootache then your right

its 1:42am and i'm up with excruciating tootache

its on my tooth that had root canal treatment and my left side of my face has ballooned up to the max

and it extremely painful and there is no pain like it

its constant and won't go away

9:00am seems a long time away for me to see the dentist

i honestly feel grabbing a pair of pliers and doing it myself

GRRRRRRR it F*"king painful!!!!!!!

Cracked a tooth once and got an infection on the nerve was absolutely agony. Only way i was able to get some relief was by biting on an ice cube to numb the nerve. I didn't get one minute sleep that night tho. Feel for you m8 i know how sore it is.

Ear ache (not the sort you get from the missus lol) is worse IMO, toothache is fooking awful, but ear ache I just can't cope with, it sends me over edge!

Hope you feel better soon though, pain is crap, where ever you get it...!

Getting kicked in the Nuts........ Twice!!:Cry::Cry:

Never felt anything else like that, and i hope i never will.

Toothache is worse than breaking a bone. I only found some short-term relief by using anabesol, it's an anesthetic but I found you have to reapply it about every 40 minutes. Takes the edge off of it though.

Not long now to wait though.

Paper cut along the bell end?

Toothache is hell though.

Hot water bottles, alcohol, pain killers and bonjela/orajel. <-- my method of attack.

sorry but i have to disagree with you all tooth ache ain't have as painful
being married is the most painful ever

P's hope you get the tooth ache sorted

Toothache is worse than breaking a bone.

not sure about that when I got hit with a bus and it snapped my coller bone it half that was pure agony. then having it pulled back into position with about 3 people, without any pain relief.

then again if I had took one more step I would have been dead the bus knocked me back into pavement that was quite painful too bouncing along a pavement unable to breathe because the wind had been knocked out of me.

but Toothache does come a very close second tho hope it's sorted m8.

Kidney stones!

I agree with Hamba on this... bloody thing hurt like hell... then they told me that I may pee the stone out..., I was like no way, I'd rather have the stone in my kidney!

Last edited:
try having a prolapsed disc in the back now that is fooking agony
took me 6 weeks to dull the pain i was on phenobarbitone (very strong pain killer) and sleeping tablets
and this didnt even dull the pain
i couldnt walk , sleep or even sit in a chair properly

m8 at work had a Prostate Biopsy and he said for pain theres nothing like it . and they do it 8 times and after the first Biopsy u know wots coming

Ear infection that is killer lol..... not has bad as kidney stones tho :grayno:

Hope your toothache subsides soon m8.

Buy a jar of vicks rub and massage it gently outside where the tooothache is.Your eyes will water up,but it will relieve the pain.At your local pharmacy get some ponstan forte 500mgs. One twice a day until you get it out.

everything listed in this thread is very painful...

everyone takes pain diiferently...

i would say tootache is def bad but lying on your back on your shoulder...with shoulder dislocated for 40 minutes waiting for ambulance is very painfull...Thats the most i have felt...

I have heard for some people dislocation dont hurt but for some (me) its like someone is about to take my life away..

someone grabbing your ollie sac in a fight and wont let go {crunching your nuts together}--------meowwwwwwwwwwww.

everything listed in this thread is very painful...

everyone takes pain diiferently...

i would say tootache is def bad but lying on your back on your shoulder...with shoulder dislocated for 40 minutes waiting for ambulance is very painfull...Thats the most i have felt...

I have heard for some people dislocation dont hurt but for some (me) its like someone is about to take my life away..

I was gonna say that dislocating your shoulder is pretty damn painful (have done it 7 times), though I did like the Gas & Air and the Morphine that they give you for it (the pain putting the shoulder back in is off the scale). It took 3 large male nurses 2 hours to put my shoulder in first time round, ooh it hurt a bit.

Back