Whats the worse pain??

i always remember when i was playing in the final of a rugby league game 5 years back it was against a rival team in the town and we were all up for it bigstyle,afher smashing each other around for 20 mins it settled down for a while that was until i smashed a lad in the face (he recently had grabbed me crown and jewls in a tackle) and it all kicked off big time, after the ref sorted the scrap out we were all watching the snide punches in the tackles as you do.We were near the line and i took the ball in i got tackled and then remember a prop coming over the top of me and stamping on my leg i heard a snap but was to much on a high to feel the pain.I always rember getting up and playing the ball and trying to run off then lookin down at the bottom of my leg the ankle was poining towards the side line,then the pain came.

When i got to the hospital the doc said what a mess u made of your leg. My ankle had been crused on one side and also both of my leg bones had snapped.

To finish it all off i had been in plaster for 4 months and decided to go play snooker with me mates at the pub and guess what i sliped on the wet floor and ruined all the four months waiting around and had to have my leg reset.

funny now when i think about it.

hahahaha

Mr P

i honestly feel grabbing a pair of pliers and doing it myself

GRRRRRRR it F*"king painful!!!!!!!

My dad ended up doing that. He didn't have a dentist so one day the pain got too much. Pulled his lorry over into a layby and got some pliars and had it out!

One of the worse pains I've ever had was a burn to my hand! Was absolute agony for hours! I was making a chicken, got the chicken out of the oven and put it to one side. Came back to it about 20 seconds later and forgot about the plate being red hot and just picked it up. I walked with it halfway over the kitchen (and this is a massive kitchen!) before the heat struck me (you know the times when it takes you a second or two before the heat hits your nerves?). Just froze in the middle of the kitchen with a completely crippling pain! I couldn't drop the plate for a couple reasons either! It was my girlfriend's parents house, it was for dinner for my girlfriend after a long day and it was so painful I couldn't actually move my hand!

So I try to make my way back to the worksurface and had to pretty much fling it on to the worksurface.

Girlfriend came home to find a half made dinner and me sitting with my hand in an ice tray! Did absolutely sod all :p Neither did cold water off the tap. Aloe Vera plant helped some but very little! Got myself online and found out for your hand just to be out in the open air is the best for a burn after running it under the tap. I needed something a little bit more effective! So I went out driving my car for about half an hour with my hand hanging out the window :p

ingrowing toenail(big toe), had to have it lanced on both sides, hurt like hell, could not do sports in high school for a while since it used to bleed like hell :(

The worst pain ever to be inflicted on my body is a Stubbed small toe.. makes me cringe even thinking about it..

i can 100% say Kidney stones fook me
i have little fear which has lead to many injury's to include broken bones , leg ,Arm ,Collarbone,cheekbone , nose ,scull etc etc ohh and i have a herniated disk since a non fault rta in 92 and tbh ive also had the cam down my bell end ,and down my throat in hospital that later i played the big man card and said do it whilst im awake i nearly wretched my eyeballs out ! ive been stabbed run over fell off and jumped off many things , torn ligaments and muscles , theres noting that can drop you to your knees like them little bleeders rattling around your pipes ohh boy i remember that pain .
and one other thing burns you just cant turn that pain off with drugs or your own body
they just hurt and hurt
Toothache is like a nettle sting compared to Kidney stones and burns are a close runner up .....

i can 100% say Kidney stones fook me
i have little fear which has lead to many injury's to include broken bones , leg ,Arm ,Collarbone,cheekbone , nose ,scull etc etc ohh and i have a herniated disk since a non fault rta in 92 and tbh ive also had the cam down my bell end ,and down my throat in hospital that later i played the big man card and said do it whilst im awake i nearly wretched my eyeballs out ! ive been stabbed run over fell off and jumped off many things , torn ligaments and muscles , theres noting that can drop you to your knees like them little bleeders rattling around your pipes ohh boy i remember that pain .
and one other thing burns you just cant turn that pain off with drugs or your own body
they just hurt and hurt
Toothache is like a nettle sting compared to Kidney stones and burns are a close runner up .....

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology.

well this is the worse pain ive ever had (and i have had a broken toe, broken leg lol), i dont know if you can beat it

"waking up after a 8 hour operation on removing a brain tumour, you wouldnt believe the headache you get, even with the strongest painkillers and a drip.

Back