Whats the worse pain??

KIDS need i say anymore 6 weeks summer hols driving me nuts :(

Apart from toothache the most painfulthing I can recall was when I was hit in the shin with an alternator, it chipped the bone and left me with a rather cool dent in my leg.

Neuralgia - in my experience more much painful than things like broken bones or dentistry without a functioning anesthetic

best thing for toothache , in my vast experience of painful teeth is oil of clove. get it from the chemist , taste like sh@t . oh and don`t get it on your lip or it`ll go numb and you`ll dribble like a baby lol

best thing for earache fill a sock with salt place it over your ear and then gat a hot water bottle on top of it . works a treat.

hope your dentist sorted it for you mate .

back pain for me at the moment inflamed a sciatic nerve had it for 2 weeks :sad:

Paper cut along the bell end?

Toothache is hell though.

Hot water bottles, alcohol, pain killers and bonjela/orajel. <-- my method of attack.

hahahahaha-----------so your into origami m8 ?????? could be less painful with a ready made blowup doll

@ Karym6...

What limb did you loose mate?

I would rather not go into it really, was a pain in the arse when it happend.

I didnt loose it straight away, after a year of it going downhill I was told that having an amputation would be better all round - which it was. Its just that sometimes my foot hurts, or gets itchy and there is nothing there.

Ghost feet :)

Heard lots of these reports, very strange.

I would rather not go into it really, was a pain in the arse when it happend.

I didnt loose it straight away, after a year of it going downhill I was told that having an amputation would be better all round - which it was. Its just that sometimes my foot hurts, or gets itchy and there is nothing there.

no problem karym6 forgive me for asking im sorry m8

The most pain ever was knocking a cotton wool bud all the way down my ear by accident i had forgotten/ got distracted it was there, then threw a bergen over my shoulder thus knocking the bud all the way down my ear. I hit the ground like a sack of shit and was twitching, blood was coming out my ear. Trip down the medics told i was really lucky not to be deaf. eh eh .

Back