Whats the rules on this..........

Mr Parsnip

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone would like some information if its possible...

I havent got a moped or anything like that but i have got a full driving licence.

i know i am allowed to drive a moped with out doing the licence as i have been told (something to do with when i passed my driving test).

I would like to get my big bike licience but i dont know if i can just go straight in for it .

if so how much are lessons and are they easy plus can u do any kind of crash course????

Mr P

Not sure how much motorcycle lessons are Mr P but I would recommend lessons just to get rid of any bad habits and refresh your road safety/awareness? It might help you get through the test quicker?

PS: It's only my opinion, I'm not a motorcyclist?

:Cheers:

when u say anything Dutcho do u mean a 50cc too ? on a full car licence that is

Maybe I should check then as Im riding a 50cc on a car licence

I always thought on a full driving licence u could ride a 50cc with no L plates and even carry a passenger

lol no I dont m8 lol just thought it was allowed
My 50cc is derestricted so goes a little faster :)

Moped Licence

If you 16 then this will be your first step. A moped has an engine up to 50cc with a maximum speed 30mph. A full car licence holder can ride one but we would recommend taking a CBT.

:)

finding myself wanting something a little faster now :) was thinking of converting mine to a 70cc,read its not that hard to do :)

Back