Whats the latest set of tomtom maps I can use on my PDA

thebaron

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey all,

after much searching, ive come to the conclusion that tomtom for my pda is stuck in the stone age. The standalone devices have version 8 and the uk_ire version8 maps are out. But my old version 6 cant use them. Am i missing something or am I correct?

cheers all

hey all,

after much searching, ive come to the conclusion that tomtom for my pda is stuck in the stone age. The standalone devices have version 8 and the uk_ire version8 maps are out. But my old version 6 cant use them. Am i missing something or am I correct?

cheers all
put version 7 on carnt u

I too am in need of this .. I just can't seem to find maps for the UK! am i missing something!?

Edit: I have found it's v675 for TomTom 6, The links i've come across from rapidshare doesn't work, can someone plz PM me a working URL.

Last edited:
I can't give you a rapidshare link, sorry, but there has been a version 7 released which works on VGA PDA devices. (I have the HTC Touch Diamond) perhaps you can do a search on that?

There's a torrent I found at Isohunt that has TT6 with latest 675 maps, cameras and other things. Easy to install to. Copy contents of first folder to SD card, then copy contents of second folder to PDA to activate TT6 and maps. Working fine on X5. 270mb approx download, downloaded fast too.

Uploader's Comments:
TomTom Navigator 6 with working crack!!! App version 6.030 (8320) Map: UK_and_IE_plus_major_roads_or_WE 1409 v675.1409 Tomtom
Speed Camera Database Pocketgps UK Version 5.044 - 18 Apr 2007 There are a total of 10,775 verified cameras in the database and
1,171 unverified mobile sites (total combined: 11,946). 3,880 Gatso/Monitron/Truvelo, 5,669 Mobiles, 12 Temporary, 212 Specs and
1,002 Redlight Cameras.

I`m having the same problems now all the Ver 7 links are dead, if anyone finds a good working link can the pm it to me, thanks.

PM Sent. I checked the links and they seem to work. Can't find any working links for maps.

cheers matey much apreciated, but i`m really after the maps, western europe/central/eastern etc....will keep looking thou....

I'm also very interested to know what the latest map version I can load for TT6. I have UK_and_IE_plus_major_roads_or_WE 1409 v675.1409 already, but I have gotten lost recently in Bolnore Village, Haywards Heath, Sussex, which has been there for a few years now, but is too new for this map version.

I am very happy with TT6. Is it possible to load a newer map without changing to a TT7 or whatever?

I'm also very interested to know what the latest map version I can load for TT6. I have UK_and_IE_plus_major_roads_or_WE 1409 v675.1409 already, but I have gotten lost recently in Bolnore Village, Haywards Heath, Sussex, which has been there for a few years now, but is too new for this map version.

I am very happy with TT6. Is it possible to load a newer map without changing to a TT7 or whatever?

I'm fairly certain that map is the latest for tt6 (and it doenst look like tomtom will be updating it....).

TT6 only works with Version 6 maps
TT7 works with Version 6 (after some playing around) and version 7 maps

If you do upgrade to TT7 you'll need to "hack" the maps (and TT for that matter) and depending on what version of TT7 (Yep - there are a few versions, something like 7.450 and 7.950) will depend on what version of "hack" you will need to use

Version 6 maps won't be updated (unless user's update them) as there are version 7 and version 8 maps
(Version 8 maps only work with actual TT PNA units - so don't ask about them unless you have a proper TomTom)

Actually apparently you can actually use version 8.15 maps on TT7

Haven't tried it yet so don't know if it's available on all of TT7 or just the slightly newer version...

Back