Whats The Latest On Dbox2`s Going Off ?

dgc808

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, Read on hear the other day about pace boxes getting zapped. And that some dbox2`s had gone off also. Im in the Newcastle area and i know of about 5 dbox2`s that are still working fine using Sportster images. Was it just NThell customers that were having trouble or was it also Telepest ?

Anyone heard any more on this subject ?

Cheers DGC808

well the thing is the ccs are hitting on evocamd not really an image hit just the camd and in the pass the images nearly all of them uses evocamd so to make sure there is a few images out now that uses the newcamd

although no-one knows whats going to happen in the future its got to be a safe bet for now anyway even if some evocamd are working but for how long i wonder

so if i was you then look for images with newcamd on them as so far on here there is 2 of them enigma and next-gen in the downloads section m8

cheers

Boxcracker still works if you change the evocam
I have tried to upload the fix but .rar are now classed as invalid and maximum size of 39.1kb for zip files
This fix was for zgore images but works 100% on my daughters boxcracker.
I can upload a working 2x boxcracker but at 39.1kb per part there are going to be a lot of parts :)
I don't mind emailing it if anyone wants it then pm me.

have fun.

jjlee said:
then what happens if they hit newcam

On all the images you can still input the keys manually .......... as long as the keys are available Dboxes and all the other types of boxes should still work.

Back