Whats the farthest and the closest mac you got? Mac trade forum is fatalaty flaud

name750

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just a thought?
Everyone seems to say 5-7 miles away,but like i realised recently.
Just cos someone says something on here(i.e.pin bloody 11 cr*p) it don't make it so.
And while i'm at it the mac trade forum is fatally flaud.
I went on there and asked for macs for my brother.
Nothing!
Of coarse not.
I'm sure if there are people on here who would gladly give me a mac in his area,but don't know i want one cos they don't look on there.
It's mostly people who are looking for macs rather than the ones who have got them already.
And while i'm at it.
Has there ever been a women on this site?
All supposed to be equal now and p.c.
I can't see it.
Haa!
A bird asking for mac addreses and what dowload speed she can expect?

Now if she liked playing Need For Speed , listened to Bruce Springtein and had ginger curly hair!!
Fwooor , Thank you Jesus!
Laters............................

the best way to use the mac swap forum is to go in do a seach on your area ie Newcastle, Liverpool, Blackpool where ever your from the it'll bring up all the other people who've requested macs for the same area and you can pm them sayin any chance buddy ive got some macs i can give ya.

Yeah. I did that just now.
All i get is me asking for macs for basildon,essex,vange.
and when i search the whole site .I got essex girl jokes???
Haa! how many fingers!!!

name750 said:
Just a thought?
Everyone seems to say 5-7 miles away,but like i realised recently.
Just cos someone says something on here(i.e.pin bloody 11 cr*p) it don't make it so

As a rule of thumb stay outside 5miles or so from your gateway....ive had my subbed 3mb changed out 5 times in the past 6months due to some inconsiderate waste of space using my mac address within my gateway..dont get me wrong ive no objection to someone using it "as long as it dont affect my net and its outside my gateway"

if it holds the ip for a minute or 2 then loses it its far to close

It's got to happen sooner or later.
Maybe he get the mac addreses from the same area as you do.
Even though it's outside your area.
Most people have got to go for the high macs.

cable/comport

can you plese advise me on what kinda cable/comprt do i need to transfer mac adres to modem from pc

thnks

NRL said:
can you plese advise me on what kinda cable/comprt do i need to transfer mac adres to modem from pc
thnks

look at in the downloads, or search for a max 232 or max 233 cable

Back