Whats the difference

mok79

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Whats the difference between the R4DS and the DSTT ???
I'm stuck as to which one to buy. Is one easier than the other ?? Please help

The R4 only supports cards up to 2 Gb where as the TTDS supports SDHC and therefore cards upto 4000+ Gb!!
The R4 has a different menu to the TT and some prefer one more than the other. R4 seems to have been the favorite and market leader but there is much more compatition these days.
The R6 also supports SDHC.
The TT are usually a lot cheaper and essentially do the same thing.
You pays your money and makes your choice m8 :)

Curly

Both do same job and as reliable as each other m8. DSTT is a about a tennor delivered (albeit in up to 17 days) from deal extreme.

Personally I'd go for the R4 but that's mainly because Dealextreme supplied me with a DSTT that was DOA. They've been good with it but I just can't be arsed messing about sending it back. For the sake of a tenner I ordered another one ( It's for a family member too lazy to get their own )

Personally I'd go for the R4 but that's mainly because Dealextreme supplied me with a DSTT that was DOA. They've been good with it but I just can't be arsed messing about sending it back. For the sake of a tenner I ordered another one ( It's for a family member too lazy to get their own )

Chances are they would send out replacement without sending old one back m8.

Chances are they would send out replacement without sending old one back m8.

They wanted a copy of the postage receipt before sending a replacement so to get that I would have to post. TBH they've been good at dealing with the problem even telling me that they will cover the cost of postage. I'm just really lazy so can't be arsed. Still rate Dealextreme and possibly even more so now. If it were for a more expensive item I would send it back but with the cost of petrol these days and my general dislike of doing stuff I can't be arsed :)

Back