whats the best ntl package to go for

Exclusive

DW Regular
Reaction score
Am fed up of my download speeds with ntl, i dont even know what am paying for, but its £25 a month

£8.50 for analogue tv

and about £30ish pound for telephone (with free calls everywhere)

roughly we pay about £65 a month for all this, quite shocking

Now whats the best deal can i get with ntl, what shall i say to them,

i want digi tv (maybe tv drive,) at least 4mb or even 10mb and free calls, and mobile phone thing

(mods if in wrong room please move, out it in here as not every one checks cable area)

just go 4 for £40, you get tv/ 2 mb broadband /phone and virgin mobile (sim card) with 300 mins and 300 text every month. thats what i use an its ok. to get free calls between 6 pm an 6 am + weekend calls add £5

I'd speak to their cancellations dept - request to cancel but before you make the final decision - ask them to offer you a package you can't turn down. I did the same.

I got 4mb, digi tv, unlimited 24 national calls, tel line etc for £20 a month.

While I was in Leicester yesterday, I was offered 83 TV channels for £2.00 a month from a Virgin salesman. Since I have broadband with them already they agreed to the offer when I rang them. The salesman told me, the reason of doing this offer was to get back at Rupert Murdoch.

at the moment im paying £40 for xl tv 4mb broadband and talk unlimited local which is free evening and weekend calls!

sweet, does any one know what time there open till ?

I'd speak to their cancellations dept - request to cancel but before you make the final decision - ask them to offer you a package you can't turn down. I did the same.

I got 4mb, digi tv, unlimited 24 national calls, tel line etc for £20 a month.

thats exactly what i done when I said was going to talktalk for the free broadband and unlimited phone and for £20 so the matched it I also asked about the free tv package yeh that aswell all for £20

I paid £25 for a extra box in the bed room as soon as he left i replaced the two boxes with some old pace 1000s hehe god loves a tryer so keep haggling till you get the 3 for £20

good luck

get yer self a motorola surfboard modem m8 and get a mac address of some 1 u no and get that hooked up to 10mb and pay the basic package and get a box aswell thats what most people are doin

Back