Whats the best bird for footie these days

StuDaBear

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've not really used my motorized dish for the last year or so. I need to renew my sealion I can sort that easy enough through old supplier or a list of others.
I have found Ipeeetvee to have been spot on, I always like a back up option.

Just wondering if there is a particular bird I should be using for best HD footie and a particular package the sealion should like?

13e and 19.2e still the better options?

I would need to alter the angle of the dish as i don't think my house is plumb so I cant get quite as far as 39w & 30e but I could sort this if its worthwhile.

This is good for free sports you can use it on your pc ,Andorid , Firestick and Tablet ect

Mobdro

I'm just fancying getting the satellite back in use a bit as proper HD is always nice, esp since the loss of it on other naughty ways of viewing.

Well if your receiver can do IPTV that's the best way forward m8

Satellite C/S is over now for sports HD channels

See if anyone else replies

Nah man, its a old spiderbox, but I have a good dish and motor. Ive got a firestick for the IP TV

spiderbox (old DM500 ) ect

most of the HD sports are off now m8 best stick to the firestick

spiderbox (old DM500 ) ect

most of the HD sports are off now m8 best stick to the firestick

You've got to be kidding, loads of proper HD on satellite and then there's the even faster & higher bitrate outside broadcadt feeds.

Loads of people with satellite have tried IPTV & say it's crap

Well help him out m8 if you know a better way and can get HD sports channels on satellite :)

Last edited:
Here is a list of all english games coming up this week, very few have english commentry but see the satellite its on and then see if you c line opens them up.

*** LJs LiveOnSat English Premier League on TV
Exactly where I was going to point the op for a starting point, next are links to the OSB feeds which can be far higher quality no ads and can be with a crowd sound option , far better. . Feed reports see satelliweb or Sat Universe or maybe here & lots more .. & with a half decent setup. . You can scan for them yourself & easily get ahead of the feed reports

IPTV is ok as a back up if you have to but if you know it's pq issues typically 1mbps SD 2 mbps HD not.. movement issues & loads being cut off ..

I know to look on live on Sat, guess the best thing will be to take a testline, rescan any possible channels and go from there.

Back