whats open with emu/softcam

16-1-2014

UPDATE..

sportdigital left and mezzo moved

thanks to all concerned

regards mdt

Assume you are discussing sportdigital 10918H 22000 in Irdeto/Nagra on 19E mate?
Sportdigital on 10E 12435H 27500 still working fine in Conax/NDS - suggest you check it out?

(Mind you assume you discussing softcam as 10E need 8281 connection!)

Sportdigital 19.2e has ceased in sd thats what mdt it talking about.
The keys for sportdigital were cryptoworks, and these wont open the hd channel.

Ok thanks mate, just as long as people are aware that sportdigital is still opening on 10E and 9E in SD so its not really gone altogether?
So there is NOW also an HD version on 19E?

This thread is whats open with emu/softcam.
Sportdigital has never opend via those means on 9e.
Yes there is a hD version on 19.2e mate.

Yes mate, I do see what you mean - and that this thread is about emu - but I was simply also pointing out that sportdigital as a channel is not yet dead & buried!!

31-3-2014

UPDATE..

Filmbox cafe,Filmania left 1west

Added TNTSAT SD/HD 19.2EAST

Added SRG SUISSE 13EAST

THANKS TO ALL THE TEAMS BEHIND THE SCENES FOR GIVING US AN EXCELLENT CHOICE OF TV VIA EMU,RESPECT!!

regards mdt

Attachments

• whats_open_with_softcam_emulators.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 49
Hi Guys
I just saw that post I'd like to get that sorted for my dad as he is not on the net in his house, he has motorised Technomate 6900 super+ with patch 726 and softcams but very little english audio stuff for him afaik, he calls to me to watch sports so he is not that bothered, but if there is a patch that opens things please say which one and I will download and flash it for him.
Pm me if you don't want it public
as always any help greatly appreciated
Regards
D

Some additional French channels are now clearing on 19.2E on my TM6800HD Super with patch 760p:

12168V 29700
W9HD
Ushuaia HD
Cine+ Premier HD
Cine+ Emotion HD

If you understand French, Ushuaia shows some very good nature documentaries; the other channels often show films with the original English soundtrack.

I first spotted these channels about three weeks ago, but they stopped clearing after a few days; they started to work again about a week ago. I do not know why they are clearing, as they are not part of the TNT package.

Back