whats open with emu/softcam

mdt

Inactive User
Reaction score
this is a list of what is open with emulator/rom and softcam keys on most closed source stb,s and has been confirmed by me on my DR-HD F15. this list does not include what is open with b.i.s.s. keys. regards mdt

enjoy

Attachments

• WHAT IS OPEN WITH SOFTCAM-EMULATORS.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 172
Hi mdt,

Great minds must think alike mate... I have also been compiling a "What's Open" list for the last couple of days... but you have beat me to it... so I didn't know whether to post my list on the thread as doing so may have been considered rude to/by the OP ...however after speaking with mdt... here's my list as well... thanks mdt

Best Wishes,
Zorch

LIST UPDATE...

bad news as some channels have left via 2.6 (022610)on astra 19.2east

MTV Base France
MTV France
MTV Hits.
MTV Idol
MTV Pulse
MTV Rocks.
Game One
Nick Jr. France
Nickelodeon France

regards mdt

Attachments

1.3 KB · Views: 11
2ND LIST UPDATE

rai 1/2/3/4 have switched off seca1 and are no longer available via emu/softcam, regards mdt

Attachments

1.2 KB · Views: 14
Hi mdt,

bad news as some channels have left via 2.6 (022610) on astra 19.2east

MTV Base France
MTV France
MTV Hits
MTV Idol
MTV Pulse
MTV Rocks
Game One
Nick Jr. France
Nickelodeon France

I'm still getting MTV Hits but not with 022610

TM 5402 HD (using 117p)

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited:
Hi mdt,

I'm still getting MTV Hits but not with 022610

TM 5402 HD (using 117p)

Best Wishes,
Zorch

it should have been MTV hits. as there were 2 versions open with emu one in CW and one in VIA regards mdt

Hi Guys
Is there nothing open on 23.5 east I thought I read that slylink channels open with softcam
Regards
D

Hi Guys
Is there nothing open on 23.5 east I thought I read that slylink channels open with softcam
Regards
D

Yes the Skylink channels are still open on 23.5° east i assume you have the latest softcam installed

Hi digi247 et al,

Yes the Skylink channels are still open on 23.5° east i assume you have the latest softcam installed

Just to add...

Phant0m embedded the CS Link/Skylink active keys into the last/latest patches for the HD models... so you don't need the keys in the softcam for the HD models... however... you do need the keys in the softcam for all SD models...

I hope this helps...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Hi digi247 et al,

Just to add...

Phant0m embedded the CS Link/Skylink active keys into the last/latest patches for the HD models... so you don't need the keys in the softcam for the HD models... however... you do need the keys in the softcam for all SD models...

I hope this helps...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

As you say Zorch the keyword here is Patch and to have the latest, i know the TM's got theres pretty quick after the hack but for the likes of myself and mdt with the DrHD series we have had to wait for 2 months for a patch.

Infact thinking about this does the Blade 7000 with the last October patch even open these channels up, Guess what i have one here i may just give it a go after.

LIST UPDATE...

bad news as some channels have left via 2.6 (022610)on astra 19.2east

MTV Base France
MTV France
MTV Hits.
MTV Idol
MTV Pulse
MTV Rocks.
Game One
Nick Jr. France
Nickelodeon France

regards mdt

Lost my favourite channel ESPN America too in feb, looks like via 2.6 won't be around much longer.

Hi Guys
Regards
D

as stated by @zorch make sure you have the latest patch/softcam for your model of stb but you could always add the key yourself manually in the sd models,regards mdt

Last edited:
LATEST UPDATES...

remaining VIA 2.6 channels have been removed.

11778 V 27500 Cartoon Network
TCM
Boomerang
Boing

ADDED Seca 1 11.804.V 27500 Rai Sport 1
Rai Sport 2

regards mdt

Attachments

1.2 KB · Views: 32
very good thread just wondered if someone could explain how to enter softcam manually on the non hd models .ive studied the cas menu and have tried in vain to open other chans with latest softcam
i know that the 00 line is split in two and entered as 10 and 11
and that the second line 01 is split in two and entered as20 and 21.
ive tried to source a caid list but dependent on which encryption is used its either 4 ,6 or 8 digits? so maybe thes is where im failing
would appreciate some help tm5200usb super

hi zorch i remember your useful post on another forum that i started ,when i was trying to open 27.5w on my openboxs9 .that turned out to be a right can of worms!
and that your tm5400 worked a treat for this.
anyways i was trying to enter the keys for english club tv on 4.8e and bein sport 1/2 on 19e,just for the fun of it.its just that when latest list is loaded to box via usb ive looked at the contents of the cas menu then tried to enter manually any other key just to see what i can open

Back