whats happening

imyeman2000

Member ++
Reaction score
hi everyone this is a daft question but has anything been sorted yet with the sly channels are they gonna be permanently down now ! been down a long long time now its looking like we have seen the end of the Cccam unless someone has some good news to tell !

who knows m8 only time will tell just hang on to your box it could become more than a door stop, you can setup free to air sky and freesat that will give you something to watch.

As @Napster says.... "who knows"
But I very much doubt we will see c/s return on 28.2°e.
Openbox can still be used for FTA.

If you have the V8s model you can run IPTV on it. It's not great on the openboxes but you could have a look into that and if your not happy just get another box.
Many people who used CAM on various boxes have moved on to IPTV.

As @Napster says.... "who knows"
But I very much doubt we will see c/s return on 28.2°e.
Openbox can still be used for FTA.

If you have the V8s model you can run IPTV on it. It's not great on the openboxes but you could have a look into that and if your not happy just get another box.
Many people who used CAM on various boxes have moved on to IPTV.
hi napstar ! thanks for reply m8, ive tyried the m3u file on the web tv and freezes loads , plus the free iptv m3u list i was sent didnt have the channels list on it ! can the m3u lists from servers have the channel numbers and names of the channel.... !

I do not get any freezing at all on V8s.
I assume that may be down to supplier or poor connection.
The only major issue I notice on the V8s when channel locks you have to turn box off at the mains.
When you upload the WebTV file to box it should name and number them as photo attached shows.

Attachments

• IMG_3981.JPG
    IMG_3981.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
There is an xtream app available to put on the v8s box buts it needs to be sent to a uk based chap for an update.about £6 it costs but is supposed to be very good

Link below for you stevie

Downloads

Last edited:
Just checking that out mate.
Surly if box is returned firmware/software can be extracted and a bit of work after that.

I was going to give up the openboxes.
But might pay the few pound and see were it goes when I get it back.

:)

Last edited:
Hope that helps a few guys out.RIVER IS ON THE CASE

Am sure someone here will know how to do it. I don't like the idea of sending your box away lol

The app is only available from one uk source so they say

I do not own any openboxes to test it out bur river is taking a good look for you guys

Back