Whats happened

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is it just me or has everyone got the same problem. I've got a lot of my icons missing just got the download placeholder

first off im so pissed with my hosts !!!!

i asked them to start the migration at 3pm uk time and that gives them 4 hours to do it all.... well it never got done until 8:30 near abouts :( i was up last night to 2am doing the server.... i then made a few mistakes as i was tired and left it till the morning i was then late for work as it was not working 100%..... now im here to fix it all

give me a while i need to upload alot of files (over 18GB of covers attachments the lot)_

will be fixed soon

and heres a laugh aswell ... the latest php will not compile into the latest apache lmao ... need to find patches to get it all working :(

config --with ****ing wanking software!!!!!!

Make sure to add yourself another medal Mickie. Your doing a great job here, but don't burn yourself out trying to do it all in a day ;)

Mickie D said:
config --with ****ing wanking software!!!!!!
Any chance a copy of that? might come in handy on a cold lonely winter night ..... lol
Nice work anyway ... Much appreciated m8

Take your time Mickie.

I'm sure we can all put up with a few probs and glitches for a little while.

:Cheers:

yep don't bust yourself up, we can all wait till you've finished i'm sure.

Sorry Mr D, wasn't having a pop at your brilliant work, didn''t realise the site wasn't finished, thought it was something i'd done as i've been exploring around and clicking this and that and a few things i think i shouldn't of done, wondering what this and that does.
We're all proud of you.

Back