Network Provider whats 3 phone network coverage like now

Think I'll steer well clear then!! Am on vodafone right now and the signal is really poor and think I'll be going back to 02 when its renewal time.

Andy

I have O2 T mobile and 3 network and i can say that 3 has an excellent coverage better than the other 2 and there is no drop calls like on T mobile

I came from vodas to 3 and the coverage is great.

out of all the networks i've been with orange,o2 etc i find 3 the best, i never seem to drop calls and they have some very well priced call packages

If your on orange you will not notice any diff, 3 use orange as their 2g carrier. So when you don't have 3g coverage the 2g coverage is from orange.

sorry m8 your wrong my wife is on orange and she is fine but im always losing my signal on three

I am 13 months into my contract, and the signal is poor in most places - the strongest signal is in the Three store. I have used the service from Manchester to London to Bristol with equally poor results. If I get a call on my iPhone at home, I try to give my land line number before the call drops.

The off-shore support staff ensure that each complaint has to be reexplained 10 times or more. I am cuurently trying to get out of the remaining contract without penalties.

I will take a lot more care over who I go with in future.

I know this thread was made ages ago, but as I am so in love with 3 mobile at the moment that I feel obliged to even reply to such an out of date thread lol. I think three mobile is absolutely fantastic - bfore I went to 3 mobile, I was told by everyone to check what kind of coverage I had in my area. So I went on this site to check three mobile coverage in my area and it showed that I had average coverage - I took the risk and I don't regret it. My coverage has been nothing but excellent here in Manchester and even when I went up to the highlands in scotland, the coverage wasn't too bad either. I needed the phone for business purposes so they gave me a really decent offer too. Note: the coverage checker gives a understated results - your actual coverage will probably be better than they advertise as I have experienced.

Well I've been on 3 for about 6 years.
I can tell you that up till about a year ago I was happy but since then the signal in my house has dropped considerably
sometimes disappearing altogether.
There's a small town near me where I can't get a signal at all.
I have one year left on my latest contract and as soon as I can I'll be off to O2

I can say - coverage quiet good enough if you are on shore... but if you are at sea ... signal may be poor to coach 3G... let say 5 nautical miles maximum

Back