What was it that brought you here to DW?

Moriens

Inactive User
Reaction score
I was just wondering if you can remember what it was that brought you here originally?

I remember putting DW in my fav's because it had a great selection of covers. (still does BTW :) )

I suppose for most it will be the cable section, but I know that there are a few of us that made it here on a quest for something other than cable knowledge, so what was it?

way back when I was searching for OnDigital Codes ,found this forum through a link from Gazers Site (been here ever since)sorry guys lol
some time ago now,and I still remember how excited I was doing my first Gold card :Hit:

Same as RAT really,lookin for Digi codes and found DW from gazers site :)

Yip...me too, found the place after I found Gazzer's site for OnDigi codes.
Felt at home straight away...& lo & behold were four odd years down the line:Cheers: :Cheers:

must have been popular in those days thats how i got here too.........good old gazer..;)

I came in search of a way to watch xtraview and then got caught up with working the codes out manually. Then I discovered how interesting the rest of the site was. Then I discovered that I liked the people here.

Interesting thing with xtraview: although I was able to get it every day for months, I only watched it twice, once for 10 mins and once for 15 mins. I did record one film but we taped over it last night - without having watched it - because we were short of clear videos and needed to tape something else.

i was looking, how to hack cable, and then found this site

never left since :)

I found it because i was looking for dvd covers.. i didnt use it but kept it in my favs.. a mate did my first funcard for me and i think i downloaded another film and needed a cover and i noticed cable section.. so it grew from that..

I was frustrated with my local dealer, paid him £60 and card didnt work, he actually swapped tit2 with opos card, I cudnt get hold of him then decided that I will do it myself, bought Infinity USB Unlimited from ebay. And after searching on NTL I found DW. Spent weeks reading all sort manuals then finally I programmed my fun card. Happy Bunny :)

My old mucker madbomber introduced me to the site been here ever since like a sqatter they can't get rid of me.

Same as a few others ... Gazer and the on dig scene lol :)

i was the same as many joined this forum when looking into on/itv digital, only was a short while later they went bust, i never got to do my box but i am still here anyway :)

Yes i found it through gazers site when researching how to do itv dig.
Learned how to do a goldie and a mosc and i have stuck around ever since.

gazers site for me also then a few months later i was a mod, ive been a mod for quite a while now maybe i should be admin hmmmm......lmao

I found it when Earwig appeared in an old irc channel I helped run for a major online gaming company. Apparantly something was wrong with the DW irc and it pointed everyone to that irc channel. He asked me how he managed to end up there, so thinking he was some crazy nutter (sorry earwig), I had a look at the site he was talking about. Been here ever since. (Still think you're crazy earwig :p)

jusst surfin about, using google...........

so though what the , and joined, never been away since...........

and this place is just getting better and better all the time.................

Back