What was it that brought you here to DW?

I was introduced to DW by a friend on the chance that I could get codes for setanta. How delighted was I?

:BLOBBY:

a good m8 introduced me. ma ntsmell box cut off and needed to find out all the card programing stuff

Gazer's site did help steer peeps here in the early days, but well done mickie into building up the forum. :Clap:

a friend told me i could get info on cable broadband and well here i am :D:D:D been a few weeks and now running a 10 meg connection :D

I came here for the dboxes, then onto the Dreambox, but found there's a whole host of other useless information too. ;)

I was a member at Unl0ckers first and found a link to here...I then realised I could help a lot more people here so this is where I stayed!

i found DW when i was looking for programmes like nagra edit

but i love this site and i will never leave

"Digital World is the best"

:proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

I came for the .rst and stayed for the atmos:Clap:

wow, thinking head on.........

i bought a ondigi card for £20 from a so called m8, who normally charges £25.

i had it 3 weeks and it went off, i asked him why, he said it's a chance you take, he'll turn it back on for a tenner...........feck this i thought.

he said it wasn't him who does it, it's a m8 of his from work, and he charges between £5 and £10 depends on who it is.

so i looked on google, and typed something in like ondigital codes or similar, and found this site.

found out how to do them and then how to do the mosc digi cards, and then this so called m8, asked would i do his......i fecked him off.

and been here ever since, got made up to mod whilst doing the cards, then they went do it\/ digi. and then went bust lol.

had a rough time with ex, lost interest in everything, lost mod status (i was away for over 6 or 7 months)

and now back home on here again, with friends and family, and lovin every minute of it.

p.s., then earned my mod status back again. thanks to all the mods and admin on here

Found out about it through Dannyboy2 who had another login name way back when he used to do my gold cards and then had a look and was blown away with everybodys helpfull attitude and so i decided to stay.

:proud: :Clap: :proud:

Guessing coz i got conned right left and centre before i knew anything about this stuff.

1. Bought modded box off ebay -- £150
2. Funcard kept going off -- £ lost count
3. "Buy a titanium they never go off" -- £35 -- Went Off :(
4. "sorry we no longer do titanium cards just fun's" -- coz they werent making enough money i guess.

As u can see many people took advantage of me but not anymore!!

P.S. have no idea how i actually found the site, like what i was looking for.

Fed up with getting ripped off by a trader proggin me card of which I have now done most types, and at the mo tinkering with Dreams, Dbox2's and a heap of shite called a Replay Box, all thanks to the great peeps on this forum.

Back