What to do with downloaded torrents

Darrenm72

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have downloaded a game torrent and i want to know what to do with it ?
The download had a readme attached to it which said :-
- Unpack.
- Burn/Mount.
- Install Silent Hunter 4: Wolves Of The Pacific.
- Install This Expansion Pack.
- Play.
When i unpack it I am left with two files one says pro-sh4um.bin and the other pro-sh4um.cue, this is not an expansion pack is it?

Looks like you've unpacked it. The Burn/Mount means either burn it to a cd or dvd (depending on the size) as an image. If you do this just run the cd or dvd to install the game, following the rest of the instructions. Mount means if you don't want to burn it to a disk, mount it using Alcohol 120% or Daemon tools (or something like that) to a virtual drive on your pc & run it from there following the rest of the instructions.
Hope this helps,
HH

post back if still having probs.

As above, Daemon Tools Lite is the way to go. Install it and in the install options select "1 virtual drive", then go to the Daemon tools icon in your system tray, right click and go to "mount image", browse to your downloaded files and select the .cue. Should now be available in Explorer like a regular physical disc. Install as normal.

cant remember which file is which( due to alcohol !) but if you have nero on your pc, double click on the bin file, it should open nero and ask for a cd/dvd to burn to. If ihave picked the wrong file it should tell oyu to pick the cue file instead, i hope this makes sense.

Back