What To Do..keep Ps3 Or Take It Back

wilson1980

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
well i got mine..paid 580 for the ps3 and 2 games and an extra joypad and a usb charger cable and an hdmi cable..the thing is in the shop they were only bout 20 people there and i checked asdas and they had sold 3 and tescos had sold 7 and it was only 2 in the mornin..so im thinkin that ive over paid and will the prices come down in the next 2 month or im i just aswell openin it..hate gettin bumped on things..sittin in my livin room waitin on gettin opened but think i would feel better if i had paid 100-150 pound less for the things..any ideas or info that would help make my mind up

n e one that can afford one will be at work today unless there like me a complete geek and took the day off not many pre orders have been snapped up cause its always been common knowledge that sony have made enough to go around this time tomoz the kids and parents will be in all the town centers spending money on them like theres no tomorrow by the end of the weekend there will be shortages because everyone will be realising what there missing out on so in my opinion keep it mate

good enough for me. kinda decided after dinner that i would keep it and just keep the call of duty game and take the boxin game back..ok prices will go down in 6 month but hey screw waitin 6 month..ill spend the money i could hane saved on drink so as soon as i finish work the box is gettin a flyin kick open..sleepless weekend..stroll on lol

That would annoy me, I'd have taken it back and got a refund then popped into ASDA or where ever and grabbed another, then spent the £100 saving on drink.

:)

but i wouldnt save 100 really cause prices are more or less the same the now.save 2 pound on the joypad thast about it..unless u have some info i dont know about.pass it this way lol

remember this http://www.out-law.com/page-879 ps2.. 24th November 2000 and will cost £299 different between PS3 & PS2 is £126. so who will be buying Blue-ray player or blue-ray for PC? so i will be keeping my PS3. its a bargain 2 for 1

Umd = Betamax
Blu-ray = Betamax
Hd-dvd = Vhs

:)

Back