What Spider is this and how do I get rid of it?

mobad

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have had this spider in my back room for over a week and it seemed pretty friendly as I train there and it didnt attack me or get all hyper when it saw me there each evening on the treadmil.

Actually it was quie smart as the first time I saw it was during the day, hideing in the corner of the wall but then that night when I went on the treadmilll, it was no where to be seen.
It then poped out from under the treadmil and walked accrossed the wall, casually, and hid behind the freezer on the otherside of the room.

Anyhow last 1 week its been staying in the same possition, in the corner of the room and last night its expanded its web and build a nest witch a white sack it seems.

I need to dispose of this spider, safely, without killing it or its babies.

Any ideas what spider it is and how to get rid of it safely?

Last edited:
my god youve left it ther for over a week!!!!!!!!??????? geeze i would want it gone instantly . its a big fekker innit !! i have a fear of arachnids was brave of me even to look lol. prob best to call a local zoo or vets maybe? they can prob point you in right direction if they cant help? but do it quick before they have anymore of them poppin out ooohhhh !!! xx

lol that would have been squashed the min i seen it haha

loool I like spiders, I think they are quite amazing but yeah can be scary.
Just need a safe way of getting rid of it lol

loool I like spiders, I think they are quite amazing but yeah can be scary.
Just need a safe way of getting rid of it lol

my ex hubby put a big one right in my face once,( im talking spiders before anyone gets any other thoughts in their heads lol) knowing full well my opinion on such creatures. and it really terrified me .he didnt care . made me scream cry go hysterical alsorts tremblin hot feverish allsorts. ....... one of many reasons hes my ex now ha xx

Come on - Spiders aint that bad and they make perfect pets :p

its just a harmless spider, just leave it. It will eat any other shit you have in your house bugs and flys etc. Just dont sleep with your mouth open ;)

Come on - Spiders aint that bad and they make perfect pets :p

for whom? had a few here in my new house given me the abdabs i can tell ya.!! my partner says he dont want to kill em , they eat flies etc, id rather have flies indoors than spiders!!! i make him dump em way up other end the garden and shut back door quick hahaha xx

pick it up and throw it out the window ya big jessy :)

PS. Watch it dosn's pownce onto your head and run in your ear and lay eggs.

Last edited:
its just a harmless spider, just leave it. It will eat any other shit you have in your house bugs and flys etc. Just dont sleep with your mouth open ;)

Your forgetting it has a nest with a baby sack!!

pick it up and throw it out the window ya big jessy :)

PS. Watch it dosn's pownce onto your head and run in your ear and lay eggs.

Lol, I aint scared of just picking it up but as I said I dont want to harm the poor little thing and dont want to kill its the sack.
Just want to remove it the safest way for it.
I heard glass botels are good, as they cant climb up it?

Apparently you swallow up to 7 spiders in your lifetime, take some swallowing that one though.:proud:

well get the lighter out and burn the sack or your problem will be 100 times worse in a while.

just dont burn the wrong sack.

LOOOOL, right im taking this all in and then randomly choose one of the suggested methods from your guys!

its just a harmless spider m80 if you toss it out it will just come back in .
open the window and it will leave by its self .
they are good for othere things not just flys .
i have never killed spiders ,people think they dont bite but all spiders do its just your scin is harder and thicker so they cant get right into your flesh well the one you have would not take a chance but bont kill it

its just a harmless spider m80 if you toss it out it will just come back in .
open the window and it will leave by its self .
they are good for othere things not just flys .
i have never killed spiders ,people think they dont bite but all spiders do its just your scin is harder and thicker so they cant get right into your flesh well the one you have would not take a chance but bont kill it

It aint gonna leave now as its laid its nest of eggs. Actually don't spiders die after laying eggs?
It does seem its more idle then normal...

Back