what size cards have you all got

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
i have a 512MB card but have 2 psp's and the standard card with one thinking of getting 2 x 1GB but not 100% sure

anyone know cheap palces also ?

Regards
Mickie D

hi im waiting on a psp to arrive and have a 1gb card but im still unsure how to put games to it i havew access to loads of games but would really like a tutorial on how to get from pc to psp....does anyone have the knowledge to do a tut?
it would be great and i hope the psp section really lifts off....:Cheers:

this really cool forum for all your psp needs,all you need to worry about same as im worried is if your getting a new psp any psp with firmware higher than v2.00 cant be downgraded as yet and to play your homebrew games etc you need to downgrade your psp to v1.50

thats great i have just purchased a new psp today so i hope we get more of us on this part of the site to help each other. The best bet to transfer games from pc to psp is a standard usb cable with a mini b type on one end to fit the psp and i think i am right in saying you can then save to your memory card or you can buy a memory card reader to read the psp card.

ive got a 1gb,

i put 2 games on to it, but now mine has upgraded to v2.0 as i wanted to play gta on it

I've got a 1GB - running 4 games on it with the PSP at V1.5

I have a 2gb , 1gb and a 2gb mem stick pro with adapter .

Still thinking of buying the 4gb harddrive addon :)

riksta said:
ive got a 1gb,
i put 2 games on to it, but now mine has upgraded to v2.0 as i wanted to play gta on it
did you know that if you search about a bit you can put a prog on the psp to fool it into thinking its v 2.0 2.5 when its a v1.5 no need to upgrade
o yes i have the poxy mem stik that came with it !!

trisscross said:
did you know that if you search about a bit you can put a prog on the psp to fool it into thinking its v 2.0 2.5 when its a v1.5 no need to upgrade
o yes i have the poxy mem stik that came with it !!

it doesnt work mate, thats what i thought,

gta wont work, has to be v2.

I just purchased a 2gb sony original memory card for £76.95 inc P&P off ebay. Dont fancy 4gb as its an add on it does not slot in to memory card slot.

i have the 4gb hard drive off ebay for £120 i have 600 snes and megadrive and 7 psp games plus an albulm and 20+ pics

lovely!!

2gb off the bay for £80 posted

Just sold my old 1gb for £46 on ebay

Did originally have a 512mb, but thats in my digicam now.

Anyone help me with playing hacks on a 1.5 JAP PSP?

Back