What programmer?

replayman

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, what programmer is the best allrounder for programming and glitching mosc cards? Need to upgrade as my 3yr old usb smartmouse with a 3.5** crystal lets me down. if you can let me know roughly how much and where to buy please. Regards..

hi replayman,

popular card proggys are dynamite or infinity take your choice i have both and had no probs,they are available all over the net so its finding the best deal,as for glitching choice again T911 or ubomb the 911 is easier to start with again all on the net if you do a search m8y.........

good luck

Well I use a Infinity USB Unlimited.
couple of reasons

1, some times I use a laptop which only has a usb no serial.
2, Supports virtually everything I need.
3, Got mine via Ebay germany and it was alot cheaper than Uk.
4, I think it looks the biz, not homebrew.
5, Adjustable clock Any frequency between 0,1MHz to >100MHz
6, Flash upgradable firmware

Its been very stable, people have had problems regarding VCP Vitual Comm Port, but this hasnt been a problem.
WB whom make it are working on a bug regarding the lastest release of their software.

Have alook
http://www.infinityusb.com/default.asp?show=productsdetail&ProductID=11
: multi :

Last edited:
what proggy

Cheers for your help, i will do sum searching and get bk into the proggy scene. thanks again.

Does anyone know the difference between the old Ininifty programmer and the Infinity unlimited?

I'm looking at getting a programmer as well, but am not sure if the Inifinity unlimited will be excessive for programming a rom card and funcard.

i use dynamyte and t911 from tmc and never had any probs

im using infinity unltd and tmc t911, this sh8t is just poppin cards like its nobody beee kneee
2 more bod today in under 1and a half mins

Back