what opens an exe

Tech Babe

Banned
Reaction score
dutcho has managed to fook his machine, quite simply....lol, it seems the machine no longer knows what programme it needs to associate with exe files, this he says is a wee bit of a problem because no programmes will open as it requests which programme he wants to open it with.

any advise other than format helpful!

P.s. if we dont get it sorted soon i may not be on for a while as dutcho will have took over my machine...........

Sounds like it may need formatting mate. An exe is interperated by the kernal. I cant work out how he has done this lol

dutcho says he has tried system restore but it does not know what programme to use to open system restore

he has also tried the repair function of the xp disc but the association stays the same

can you just do a repair,or is there mismatched memory in there ,did you make any changes prior to it happenin

Last edited:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/1,,2007110349,00.html
0,,2007110641,00.jpg

Chris, who DOES have a girlfriend, confessed: “A nice car for me is a feast for the senses. It’s about smells, feelings and tastes. If I see a gorgeous Mercedes I know I’d love to jump into bed with it.”

His weird obsession mirrors that of electrician Karl Watkins, who The Sun revealed was jailed for having sex with pavements in Redditch, Worcs, in 1993.

LOL

Back