What is this zink problem

pj.77

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Im pretty new to this so if its a stupid question please accept my appologies. Ive had a few faulty boxes recently and Gav and Liams images have come to my rescue for a couple of problems

Liams Image cured my waiting for time where no other image worked

Gavs image seems to have cured them vertical green lines but im still trying that box because the fault seems intermittant. I thought it also cured the dreaded tweeting noise but this seems to have just come back, So back to my question is this tweeting also known as zink . I changed the ucode but like another poster built in stays enabled on gavs image.

Thanks for the great images Guys:Cheers:

pj.77 said:
Hi Im pretty new to this so if its a stupid question please accept my appologies. Ive had a few faulty boxes recently and Gav and Liams images have come to my rescue for a couple of problems

Liams Image cured my waiting for time where no other image worked

Gavs image seems to have cured them vertical green lines but im still trying that box because the fault seems intermittant. I thought it also cured the dreaded tweeting noise but this seems to have just come back, So back to my question is this tweeting also known as zink . I changed the ucode but like another poster built in stays enabled on gavs image.

Thanks for the great images Guys:Cheers:

m8 you need to read this and it will be as smoth as a babys backside lol

look at my last post m8

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59068

thanks for your quick reply . I dont appear to have that zink problem.

Do you know if anyone has come up with a possible fix for the annoying tweeting sounds other than change the tuner. I dont want to do this unless I have to.

Thanks again gav for your great work

pj.77 said:
thanks for your quick reply . I dont appear to have that zink problem.

Do you know if anyone has come up with a possible fix for the annoying tweeting sounds other than change the tuner. I dont want to do this unless I have to.

Thanks again gav for your great work

your welcome m8

did you take the modem out of the dbox m8 fixes about 90 percent of problems m8

yes , sorry forgot to mention that its a sagam 1x and a sagam 2x

The tweeting noise can also be the result of a too weak signal.

thanks I was thinking of getting one of these amps from argos . has anyone got rid of this tweeting with one of these.

Back