What is going on with world?

ania1990

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anybody explain me what happen with our world? 20-30 years ago people had better life but why?

Attachments

• Greed.jpg
    Greed.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 53
Inflation is what happened, and employers not increasing salaries in line with it.

When the cost of living surpasses what you're taking home, life becomes a struggle. No matter what sacrifices you make.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Basically everything got more expensive and salaries got cheaper! That is what is happenning! Also people have lot more values 30 years ago than today!

Mortgages and rent got more expensive other things have stayed the same or got cheaper

Smartphones and the internet record the good and the bad. Kids growing up today have to be extra careful to not say or do something stupid as it will be recorded and archived for eternity. When I think back on all the mischief and stupid things I did growing up, I'm thankful these technologies weren't available in their current form.

Reactions: eon
Life was simpler, less intrusion to our personal life's. There was a 1000 extra billionaires worldwide from the beginning of Covid people making money out of misery is the norm.

One thing that f#cks me off no end is the gullible, easily led conspiracy theorist. No longer can people have opinions. I went a christening yesterday and this mouthy f#cker was blasting on about Covid ain't real. I let him rattle on for 10 minutes and before we went to sit outside I just said, "Your wrong m8" and walked off.
It was like lighting a touch paper because

He was right I'm wrong !?, that's the problem, he didn't like an opinion as he was right

Last edited:
The difference is, in today's world people don't accept other people's opinions simply because their right, your wrong so once the vote goes the other way all hell breaks loose.
Can you imagine Thatcher trying it on with the miners in 2021 ?. F#ck me she'd have to nuke em all.
There's an old saying but it's so true the rich get richer while the poorer get poorer.

While we were in 18 month of Covid restrictions there was a 1000 new billionaires made world wide

Yes billionaires, if you want to know what that is in terms of worth say a millionaire is to a billionaire,

1 million seconds is about 11 days. 1 billion seconds is about 31.5 years.

There are major companies tax dodging trillions but if a self employed joiner puts in his tax returns late he's fined.

I keep saying there'll be a time were people will stop accepting and no Police or Army will be able to stop what's coming

Life was simpler, less intrusion to our personal life's. There was a 1000 extra billionaires worldwide from the beginning of Covid people making money out of misery is the norm
One thing that f#cks me off no end is the gullible, easily led conspiracy theorist. No longer can people have opinions. I went a christening yesterday and this mouthy f#cker was blasting on about Covid ain't real. I let him rattle on for 10 minutes and before we went to sit outside I just said, "Your wrong m8" and walked off.
It was like lighting a touch paper because

He was right I'm wrong !?, that's the problem, he didn't like an opinion as he was right
I think you broke his logic, because he was expecting a serious argument with tantrums) However, today's events make me think of Covid with the words "it wasn't so bad".

Back