What iptv box?

I use a Fire HD 4k with STBEMU Pro for MACS and Perfect Player (no adds) for URL's both work fine. My lads got a M8S upstairs and that runs both well but I dont know why I just prefer the Fire HD

guys what are the Fire HD 4k like lets say compared to a lets say a generic android box like fangface has linked too.

I ask as I see the fire devices are usually lower spec but have a modified version of android.

If you just want to run some apks and iptv there fine, but can be a bit more fiddly when it comes to installing stuff. Also if you don't mind all the Amazon bloat-ware and adds. But it's all down to personal needs and preferences. Imo

guys what are the Fire HD 4k like lets say compared to a lets say a generic android box like fangface has linked too.

I ask as I see the fire devices are usually lower spec but have a modified version of android.

I run one mate no problems installing anything here bonus is 4k netflix you tube etc something not all android boxes have licenses for.

I got the fire hd 4k Pendent design and turns out it didn't have an Ethernet port on it which i should have checked but its easy enough to get a Ethernet adapter but box is good. Gearbest is good for getting a good box for a good price

download (1).png

I never realised that a license was needed for 4k Netflix. surprising to see the 3rd and 4th boxes in Wilson list can only support 480p Netflix.

Also funny that Apple TV is first on an android list

I don't have Netflix but who allocates these licenses for netflix.

I never realised that a license was needed for 4k Netflix. surprising to see the 3rd and 4th boxes in Wilson list can only support 480p Netflix.

Also funny that Apple TV is first on an android list

I wondered that Aswell as my other list Didnt have it on it but i have the Atv4 but side-load Kodi on it so thought theirs maybe a way around it on the 5th apple box

@AJT Have a look at the formuler z7+ I bought one a week ago and it's a good job.
It comes with Mytvonline their iptv platform.
I can use timeshift recording and catchup.

Back