what ipod have you got?

JIMMYQ

DW Regular
Reaction score
have you ever had any problems with your ipod?

i bought an apple 40gb been fecking about with it for 2 days good fun..lol
eventually knowing me i fecked it up trying to put allsorts of baba on to it it started showing a sad face icon all the time went to the apple support site and it said try to restore it manually if this does not cure it then the only other option is to take into apple for repairs so i tried to restore it manually still the same
:(

i wacked the bloody thing on my desk p*ssed off of course and guess what it started to work PMSL..:)

Have you ever had any probs with yours and what gig?

cos mines a 40gb cant fill it up....lol

Bought a 4Gb Ipod mini from comet, 4 months later it froze dead took it back to shop they couldnt fix it so game me my money back. Went straight to the ipod section and bought a ipod nano 8Gb 4 months later froze dead so took it back they couldnt fix it so i got money back and went and got another ipod nano 8Gb. Touch wood this one is still working fine.

Bought a new charger for the third one as i think the USB method of charging was making the other screw up.

Take it back to shop for refund, or just claim a replacement through apple warranty, Ive brought loads of faulty ipods with warranty, and have claimed replacements ;)

I had a black 30gig video, and apple released a firmware update which there was a bug in(it crashed when playing songs in mono sound).

Took it back to pc world (had insurance aswell), but they didnt have any the same to replace it (when v5 was upgraded to v5.5), i could have either a white 30gig, or a black 60gig.

So i now have an iPod which was £300 when it was released!

Back