What Image?

riocht

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello, maybe somebody can help me please. I have read a lot of the threads here but i need to know, what image would suit me on a Dreambox? On the Dbox2 the UK Sportster image was no good to me as I need to input frequencies etc manually. I had no trouble with The Don image. I need to scan 6952 after I insert the frequencies etc. Could somebody please help as I am in the South of Ireland. thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Hello, maybe somebody can help me please. I have read a lot of the threads here but i need to know, what image would suit me? On the Dbox2 the UK Sportster image was no good to me as I need to input frequencies etc manually. I had no trouble with The Don image. I need to scan 6952 after I insert the frequencies etc. Could somebody please help as I am in the South of Ireland. thank you in advance.

Are We speaking about Dbox or Dreambox? It's seem's to Me like Dbox talk. Did You try YADD image?
And please, little more informations. Thank You.

dreambox

Sorry, I need to know what image I should use in the dreambox.

Sorry, I need to know what image I should use in the dreambox.

Hi there.
You can try: Gemini, PLi, Neutrino...
All of images are nice. You just must to try all of them to decide what image are best for You and what You prefer.
PS all of them can encrypt channels, so, it's up to You.
Cheers.

Thank you

Cheers, I will try a few images tomorrow. Are there any images that I can flash that do not need me to change keys, cams etc? just like a Dbox2 image.

Cheers, I will try a few images tomorrow. Are there any images that I can flash that do not need me to change keys, cams etc? just like a Dbox2 image.

Mate, anything of images You flash in Dream, You must to put emu's. And in the other hand, when You put emu, You need keys ( even on dbox ) so, prepare FTP and look into new keys.
Cheers.

Emu

The Keys and EMUs were built into the image on Dbox, What I want to do is just flash an image that will take care of these. Is that possible?

The Keys and EMUs were built into the image on Dbox, What I want to do is just flash an image that will take care of these. Is that possible?

Yes, sure. If You flash Dreambox with a backup ( or tuning ) image , You will have emu's and key's inside, but better thing is that You flash box with Your prefer image and put inside emu's , settings and keys.
Cheers

The downloads section has a few images with EMU's already added - they just require a channel search.

I prefer the Gemini image, but it's down to personal taste, try a few and see what works best for you.

gemini and pli don't show epg on the infobar for english cable (unless your ex c&w) :( .

diorj 0.6 and dw dream 1.6.1 do, they also contain cams and keys.

Could you tell me which images have got the EMUs . Thank you

Could you tell me which images have got the EMUs . Thank you

Noone except backuped images.
But no problem with put emu ( cam ) and keys in image. It's a knick-knack.. 20-40 seconds!

Noone except backuped images.
But no problem with put emu ( cam ) and keys in image. It's a knick-knack.. 20-40 seconds!

diorj 0.6 and the dw dream images are compiled with emu's in.
they are not backups.

gemini images are good as are most images but i like gemini they seem overall pretty solid also enigma is worth a look very nice image to 1.6.1 version: colors1

Back