What happens if I...

S

Speedy2206

What happens if I attach a series of three 9V batteries to the gold chip on a locked card? Will it clear everything or just completely fook it up lol... Just something I was thinking about earlier when I was bored; stupid I know but hey its the new millenium... ever heard of experimentation? ;)

Try it and let us know, you never know it could just work :).

liamcrayden said:
What happens if I attach a series of three 9V batteries to the gold chip on a locked card? Will it clear everything or just completely fook it up lol... Just something I was thinking about earlier when I was bored; stupid I know but hey its the new millenium... ever heard of experimentation? ;)

did'nt know you had time to get bored too....lol

It makes a wonderful device called a heated ice-scraper. Far more effective than just a plain old card !

Fook up

I think you will Fuc',k it right up!

But hey there is no harm in experimenting!

Hope my reply is of anygood, LoL:Cheers:

Fook up

I think you will Fuc',k it right up!

But hey there is no harm in experimenting!

Hope my reply is of anygood, LoL:Cheers:

Your better off freezing it with a can of plumbers ice mate, most chips have a minimum tempeture rating before they lose their info.

and if you do put it in the freezer stick a car radio in with it and it might unlock the security code needed for that or was that an old wives tale .i remember the so called sky hack using a 9 volt battery but never tried it.

teg said:
and if you do put it in the freezer stick a car radio in with it and it might unlock the security code needed for that or was that an old wives tale .i remember the so called sky hack using a 9 volt battery but never tried it.

I remeber the theory of putting a car stereo in the freezer, as I recall it would apparently show the keycode on the display and the Gipsies round our way swore by it. ah... the days of purloined ford car stereos....

Well just for a laugh I have just tried the freezer trick with a rom 11 boc. This is what I got in nagra b4 freezing the card.

[ - - - - - Messages - - - - - ]

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 43 3B
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0C
ProviderID: 00
CamID: 00 00 00 00
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
BD3 login failed
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

[ - - - - - Comm - - - - - ]

I used electronic component freezer spray and to my surprise when I opened it in nagra, I got........exactly the same. Well you know what they say about nothing ventured. They were so right.......nothing gained. lol

Regards............Chookey:xmas:​

chookey said:
Well just for a laugh I have just tried the freezer trick with a rom 11 boc. This is what I got in nagra b4 freezing the card.

BD3 login failed
Reading ROM11 failed

I used electronic component freezer spray and to my surprise when I opened it in nagra, I got........exactly the same. Well you know what they say about nothing ventured. They were so right.......nothing gained. lol

was the card provider 00 before you sprayed it ???

the old sky hack of connecting a 9v battery into the phone socket on the sky box did actually work, but the problem arose when you then reconnected your phone cable back into your sky box, the box offices movies that you had been watching for the last month were stored in the box and then transferred to sky hq and you received a hefty bill. bummer

TWOBEERCANS said:
was the card provider 00 before you sprayed it ???

Yes mate, was part way through glitching. It had done packet 1 and then after looking for packet 2 it went wierd. Loads of exclamation marks b4 giving me timeout errors. I have never seen a looped card but I am guessing that I have now.

Regards.............Chookey:xmas:​

By the way was using multiprovider version 1.1. No problems with it previously.Provider i.d was 54.

chookey said:

BD3 login failed
Reading ROM11 failed

Oh well it was worth a try, by the way i never got a car stereo to work either.

liamcrayden said:

if u require unlocking any cards mate pm me

Three 9v batteries to erase the card?? Are you for real?? Obviously this will completely destroy the card, everyone knows that surely?? Remember, batteries supply DC voltage which is very harmful - what you really need to do is connect the card directly to mains electricity, where the 50Hz AC voltage will gently erase the card.

bammy said:
Three 9v batteries to erase the card?? Are you for real?? Obviously this will completely destroy the card, everyone knows that surely?? Remember, batteries supply DC voltage which is very harmful - what you really need to do is connect the card directly to mains electricity, where the 50Hz AC voltage will gently erase the card.

Perhaps the alternating current will glitch it open

Absolutely right - I haven't needed to use my t911 since discovering this method

Back