what happened to the dw logo?

Good work.. Cant wait till he's knocked out (as usual).. and for the final i shall beare the flag of his opponant.. and when he's knocked out i shall toddle off to the jokes room for some joke flooding...

Swing and maybe roundabouts.. hahahahahaha this forums too funny :)

blimey who gives a monkies what flag he plays under its only tennis ffs

its a minor sport (just) in the same category as snooker and darts its a past time...........stands back and waits for tennis fans to start shouting lol

no he isn't British he is a jock he isn't even playing for Scotland he is playing for himself.

Zippy you racist lol... look at that tiny little british flag lmao ;)

Nice work as usual mate.

Mickie

What... should I have made it smaller? :Laugh: Only kidding.

Thanks Mickie, happy to help mate ;)

blimey who gives a monkies what flag he plays under its only tennis ffs

its a minor sport (just) in the same category as snooker and darts its a past time...........stands back and waits for tennis fans to start shouting lol

no he isn't British he is a jock he isn't even playing for Scotland he is playing for himself.

Excuse me m8 Scotland is in Britian so he is British as am i (it says so on my passport)
So im afraid you do have a share in him lol ;-)

Excuse me m8 Scotland is in Britian so he is British as am i (it says so on my passport)

You can have him back just in time for the Federer, Nadal final :Clap::Clap:

nice one Ian...mind you many of you compatriots (on the forum) will disagree i am sure.

Looking good.:Clap:

0031.gif

quality header!
Murray is British.
As most of us are .i am Scottish first and foremost but proud to be British.
Murray received thousands in coaching from blta so i think he owes the whole country not just Scotland
Rule Britannia

Back