What good films have you watched ?

charlie senator

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the title says ,what are the best films you have watched lately ? For me its got to be The Bank Job and Felon. 2 cracking films

10,000 bc was watchable but my latest fav has to be apocaylipto spelt wrong i know but was very funny hancock bad ratings but it was watchable i thought ok

if your after any movie full stop im a movie freak and could go on all day but i must admit over the last 2 year theres been no good movies apart from (blood dimond) and (there will be blood)

The Bank Job and Hitman are both great films especially in HD!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i must admit over the last 2 year theres been no good movies apart from (blood dimond) and (there will be blood)

it's been a bit crap?

i have seen tons of HD movies, the standard is very bad. for fooks sake is it that hard to make a film worth it's salt, especially these days

i hear the new Batman is good :)

but it probably isn't lol

I agree with daz...street kings was pretty good.

Thats me for tonight...I am off to fall asleep watching stand by me. ot aht its boring, its my favorite film but I never see the end after a night on the booze....:proud:

Wasn't Apocalypto the one with subtitles all the way through directed by Mel Gibson.I thought that was a powerful drama

It may not be to everyone's tastes but I though Gone Baby Gone was a very good film as well!

It may not be to everyone's tastes but I though Gone Baby Gone was a very good film as well!

that was the one that was due for release last year but due to the plot etc it was delayed?

is that the right one?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

that was the one that was due for release last year but due to the plot etc it was delayed?

is that the right one?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Yes mate. Its a very good film but due to the Maddie case it was delayed.

as mentioned already.....wanted
and i thought hancock was good

Got "meet dave" ready to watch too.

might watch it tomorrow

think the film that i enjoyed the most this week though was "green street"
old film now but good

Last edited:
as mentioned already.....wanted
and i thought hancock was good

Got "meet dave" ready to watch too.

might watch it tomorrow

think the film that i enjoyed the most this week though was "green street"
old film now but good

the one with the hobbit in it? ok, but looks like a made for tv film.

best = street kings

Crap in a good way i.e bad acting, bad script but still kinda enjoyable - never back down

PS new batman film isnt as good as last one seen it at the IMAX and was v dissapointed also think heath ledgers performance while good is again over rated

Back