what files do i need for atmega

bigbadblue05

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi there im new to all this and am looking for help in programming an atmega card for use with a ntl box,i need to know what flash to use and were to get the file to make the ext eep,i have checked the download section and have found atmega rar files but how do i enter them into nigra ,i have done this for a funcard but the file in downloads was a bin.11 file,and not rar so now im a bit lost ,any info would be great.is there even a package in downloads with all the files i need alltogether.
cheers bbb.

swap or not

dose any one know if you need a swap bin hex or not if so where to get .some one said yes and some one said no confused

Should only need swapbinhex if your programmer doesnt allow you to write .bin files to the external eprom of the Atmega.
The file that contains your BK, IRD etc created with Toxic is a .bin file. Some programmers like the cheap funcard programmers dont allow you to write .bin files to the external eprom sp you need to convert it to a hex with swapbinhex.
If your programmer lets you write the .bin files to the ext eprom you shouldnt need swapbinhex.

Help Channels Gone Today

Hi, I have an ntl pace box been using an atmega card for 1 year now but today all channels are gone only left with bbc and itv etc, I live in cardiff please can someone advise, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
how would you know if you have an atmega carD? what is atmega? how is it different to a FUNCARD/MOSC

how would you know if you have an atmega carD? what is atmega? how is it different to a FUNCARD/MOSC

it has 163 on the card also it holds more data and can be flashed and deleted
alot more times then a fun

Back