what equipment

beezo

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys,

Ive decided that im getting the new vu+ duo twin tuner (thinking it will pay for itself in the long run when comparing it to sly tv lol)

anyway, i was thinking of getting a motorised dish but has been told i can get a multi LNB which i can have looking at the most popular dishes! 28 . 19 and 13 east. now as this is a twin tuner, does that mean i will need 2 outlets from each LNB for each sat??will this mean i have 6 wires coming into my house! can u tell me how i then connect all of these wires to the vu+ box??

basically, could you tell me what setup i would need and do you know where would be best to buy all of the kit?? im defo getting the vu+ box do it just the rest of the kit im looking for

hope you can help guys and i really do appreciate your help

beezo

You will need a Wavefrontier 55cm dish, 3 Twin Output LNBS, 2 4 way DiSEqC switches and cable.
Connect 1 output from each LNB into each switch so input 1 on each LNB connect to DiSEqC switch 1, input 2 on each LNB will connect to DiSEqC switch 2 and then run 2 feeds from each DiSEqC switch to the 2 tuners on the receiver.

Regards

Liam

Back