what equipment do i need to get

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hello,i got a collection of n t l card building up and was wondering whay gear i needed to get to unlock the buggers

also what do i need to buy to let me do pace 2000 -i just wanna make sure im buying the right gear b4 i order it

depends what area you are in mate?

im in leeds,but i dont c how that alters what gear i would need to buy

an unlooper for ya cards

for ya 2000 a re-work station, and a programmer that can do the atmels.......

so is an unlooper the same as a glitcher,what type ov programmer for atmels-rework station sounds expensive-and i read that a hot air gun was needed for atmel removal -aint it possoble to to do the volt meter method on the 2000-its easy enough on the 1000

damn i just keep coming with the questions dont i-i did search b4 anyone says search-but the info tend to conflict

the hot air gun m8 is the re-work station

to program the atmelsi have got a up-48 high speed programmer, does the chip's in less than 15 second's

and an unlooper is the same as glitcher, your best bet is buy 1000 boxes
and get the boxkey out of the database,

thats the cheapest way............

violentj said:
so is an unlooper the same as a glitcher,what type ov programmer for atmels-rework station sounds expensive-and i read that a hot air gun was needed for atmel removal -aint it possoble to to do the volt meter method on the 2000-its easy enough on the 1000

damn i just keep coming with the questions dont i-i did search b4 anyone says search-but the info tend to conflict

No m8... you can't , the sammy box is a lot harder to do than a 1000 box.

unlooper the same as a glitcher = yes you need a T911 to unlock your cards.

Follow the info you get off @The-Dogs-Nutts @JIMMYQ and you cannot go wrong!!!

Cheers Garry

@garrytate
id say the sammy and the 1000 are about the same to do aint tried any 4000 yet and the 2000 seems to b a bitch

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
the hot air gun m8 is the re-work station
to program the atmels i have got a up-48 high speed programmer, does the chip's in less than 15 second's..........

you copy-cat....LOL

ive got the original cards that came with the 2000 couldnt i unlock those and get the details from them

ok here goes we have
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0C

ROM Revision: 010
EEPROM Revision: RevA3C

EEPROM Revision: RevA82

ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0C

EEPROM Revision: RevA82

the BOC/A82 will need to be glitched and the a3c you should be able to read in nagra have you tried?

yeah ive tried get this

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 30 20 52 65 76 41 33 43 3A
ProviderID: 5C
CamID: 27 6D 84 4E
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Error, BackDoor reported disable - Card may contain update
Reading ROM10 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

is a t911 all i need to glitch em

with the a3c try busted it will open em mate

busted ??the shitty band?? or is this a prog or hardware thanks for the info

busted is in the downloads and it works on a3c - I've used it successfully before. You should be ok with a 2000 so long as it has the original card - as it's an exC&W box you'd be pretty unlucky if you can't get the bk off the card; pure ntl and telewest will often write a fake bk when their boxes go off sub but exC&W don't seem to.

Back