what do i need

davescfc

New Member +
Reaction score
Hi some numpty in my family has deleted plugins is there any download I can use to plugin download list back,
Model :Mut@nt hd500c
chipset: bcm7552
cpu :mipsel751mhz single core
image : 5.0.018
drivers: 2017-04-27
kernel 4.10.6
gstream 1..11.2
python 2.7.12
skin red hd

thanks
ive got no plugins or on epg is last scanned and favourites.

what do mean "they deleted plugins". what plugins did they delete? what plugins do you want?

what image are you using openvix, openatv, blackhole etc??

what do mean "they deleted plugins". what plugins did they delete? what plugins do you want?

what image are you using openvix, openatv, blackhole etc??

im using openvix
when I press menu,plugins then when I press the green button to download plugins.
The message I get is: the Linux kernel has changed, plugins are not compatable install latest image using usb be stick.

thanks

Openvix do not officially have an image for that box, so that might be your trouble getting the plugins

it is supported look here > HD500C

you need to relflash the box, either by loading your image onto a usb stick or by doing a couch flash through the vix / image manager menu on your box.

there are guides on the openvix site how to flash it.

Mutant USB Flashing Guides

I apologize, weirdly they do post the link for that box on the support forums, but they do have the image on the development site - very strange

im using openvix
when I press menu,plugins then when I press the green button to download plugins.
The message I get is: the Linux kernel has changed, plugins are not compatable install latest image using usb be stick.

thanks

follow what @Kryton suggested.

in regards to no epg data and no channels. you will need to configure CrossEPG and AutoBouquetsMaker

Last edited by a moderator:
this what I was using before now stuck on boot mode please someone tell me what I need to download to usb please

Who needs you help idiots. No Genuinely thanks for all your help and info much appreciated brilliant.
THANKS

Back