what channel clear with TM600

kribien

Inactive User
Reaction score
:banana:Hi! Hi!
is there any way to know exactly witch channel can be cleared with TM600,without using any card and subscriptions but just what come with the Box when installing the new image .???
thanks !:grab:

nice first post!!!!

welcome to DW.. simple answer is all the free to air stuff and a few channels at 1west..

a few bits on 4.8e some biss channels and a few others not much in fairness either get a sub from a provider of get into cs

HI glic83...how do I get the CS thing could tell me how he work and were to download it ...what is it anyway ...?? I don't realy want to subcribe anywhere if sub=subcription ...no more gigantic bill no more ...a friend of mine got one of this TM600 and get some good stuff on is TV,sport,movies all the time even gi-gi-gi...channels 7/24/365 ...was thinking that the TM600 was the easy solution but seem not to be .if I'am wrong please I need more light...
thanks.!!

.!!!:banana:many thanks ,I will read the thread as this will give me more explanations ...BIG thanks

:Cheers:I like to have a go for a TM600 after all yours information I'am getting one tomorrow but the problem is that I wonder if there is any WI-FI way to connect to the network ,don't want cable to run all over my house..:pimp: is there any device I can buy ?the router is on the first floor and the Tv in the living room . I just want to buy everything then start to practice cos this box is new for me but I'am curious ...thanks for your help guys:Clap:

:Cheers:I like to have a go for a TM600 after all yours information I'am getting one tomorrow but the problem is that I wonder if there is any WI-FI way to connect to the network ,don't want cable to run all over my house..:pimp: is there any device I can buy ?the router is on the first floor and the Tv in the living room . I just want to buy everything then start to practice cos this box is new for me but I'am curious ...thanks for your help guys:Clap:

you could try homeplugs mate

Max Value 85 Mbps Home Plug Double Unit Pack: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

something like in the above link would do,but no harm shopping around

Back