What Cable Modem Is Easyst To Do

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i done cable tv i can unblock cards it just cable modems im stuck on now wich cable modem is the easyst to do and how will i do it. its just i want to find out befor ntl cut me off the internet thanx if someone can help.

the 200 do i need software and a jtag or somethin thanx for the quick reply

thanx for that info m8. i just looked under my cable modem what i got with ntl and it sez on the sticker ntl: 250 is that any good

is that no good then cuz its impossible to get the macs

u cant do the 250 m8 not at this moment in time the 250 is blue and stands up right 100,120,200 r silver and flat :D

thanx m8 ill have to get one and see if i can do it thanx for your help

id get the the moto surf board 4100 or 4200, ambits are ****ed up at the min b3nnyb0y im suprized at you for pointing him in this direction you havnt got a clue m8, any hows thats what i have to say, any 1 agree??????

well the surfboard might be a bit like "advanced" for him man thats all i meant obviously the surfboards are better but like i was jsut saying he can try to do a ambit and then he has the basics of modems that was my plan anyways

like then he has te basics of how mac,s works etc m not saying he is a noob but then he can move on to a surfboard he might have found it daunting m8 if its his first time.... thats y i said an ambit lol

And like you was slightly rude there l33tplay3r i do have a clue m8 :eek: I was just trying to advise him to play with an ambit for a bit until he has the jist of the whole thing before he goes onto a surfboard

are the moto surf board 4200 really hard then cuz i was told to get one from a lot of peps

Well not really there not i thought u said u already had an ambit? sorry now i get what l33tplay3r was saying lool no m8 get a surfboard :D i would get a 4100 or 4200 as the 5100 is harder to do i belive u need the blackcat cable &software

Ignore what i said about getting an ambit i thought u already had one and was asking like if u should use that or switch to a surfboard heh dont splash out on a ambit u can get a surfboard ofr around the same proce mark on ebay give or take a few pounds

someone gave me some software is this the right one DHPCFORCE . where would i get a blackcat cable from

tcniso.net and ya dchpforce is right but you cant use the macs u get urself with it u have to trade the with peple on a differnt ubr like a couple of miles of way m8 what area u in? u only to clone a mac addy on an ambit in order to "uncap" eg get faster speeds u can basiclaly tell the SB to grab a config and ur away no need to like keep scanning/trading macs

sorry i didnt make that clear u can get the cable and software at tcniso.net but its not free.. i have the software but not the cable if handy with making corcuits and that u can make one

b3nnyb0y said:
np m8 ;@)

sorry, didnt mean to sound like that, But at this time its better to do a moto i mean, as a beginer the ambits will be abit tricky now. :Jester:

Back