What are your Halloween/Bonfire Night plans?

MA

Childrens but still respected
Reaction score
anyone doing anything interesting on Haloween, or on Bonfire Night?

i'll be doing the usual, Moderately drinking ;) and SAFELY using fireworks ;)

Burning the wife ........ lol

she can also scare the little kids away from the fire while she's on there ...... :Jester:

Bonfire night over my parents with the kids and missis for a buffet and fireworks then HALLOWEEN takin the kids to a party at our local leisure centre with fancy dress,disco and food :)

on bonfire night i normaly take the bairns to the local park for the bonfire and firwork display then after to my local club for party and halloween i try to get out on the drink pmsl i hate the door going every two secs

LittleJohn said:
i hate the door going every two secs

Ya tight git lol
Bonfire night loads of booze (nothing new there) and let the nephew/brother in-laws set off all the fireworks and run abot like a looneys looking after the kids, Well i supply the fireworks.

Think I will sit down on halloween and watch Spartacus and eat a tin of corn beef hash

halloween usually scared the kids to death, then bonfire night go down to
the local park were they get scared to death again.............

Kalipo said:
dont bother with either...

Why not Kalipo? it's part of the british heritage, (i think?)

cg010169 said:
Think I will sit down on halloween and watch Spartacus and eat a tin of corn beef hash

LMAO!!! :Jester: :Jester:

MA said:
Why not Kalipo? it's part of the british heritage, (i think?)

Because 1 i never celebrated halloween, its an american thing.. my eldest sister was born on that day.. seein her is scary enough.. secondly bonfire night.. grew out of it.. not my style anymore :( i miss childhood :( lol

i was thinking of dresing up with knifie in hand(plastic) and scarying the fook out of all those cheeky kids that come knockin....

but kid these days one 6 year old will probley shoot me...lol

putting out b****y bonfires (am part time fireman) chasing liitle s****s who come to the house with the wife (its the only time i let her answer the door)lol :lsabre:

a will go down to glasgow green they always put on a spectacular firework show but it always pisses of fookin rain

Yes your right Andy, it has rained every guy Fawes in glasdow for as long as i can remember!

Back